• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 yellow yellow with 1400 miles!!!! JH4NA21645S000224

Price is near what that car cost new, but considering you can't get any more new ones, and this one has less than 2k miles, its about as close to new as you are going to get.

Too much Yellow.

I love the yellow leather. Yellow on yellow is awesome in-person. I don't think any other car offers yellow leather stock.

Too bad no one will buy this car since, according to another thread, there has not been ONE SINGLE purchase of a 05 for more than $65k in the last 6 months. :biggrin:

This one must be worth about $60k if its not sold already :rolleyes:

Too bad no one will buy this car since, according to another thread, there has not been ONE SINGLE purchase of a 05 for more than $65k in the last 6 months. :biggrin:

This one must be worth about $60k if its not sold already :rolleyes:

I paid $68k for mine at the end of Oct. The car will still bring $70+ I think.

Ho Damn! TWO of the SIX on sale in the same month! It must be the end of the 2005 lease time (the other '05 yellow/yellow was given back to the deal after it's lease was up last month). YES! I MUST have one of these. This is my dream combination and year AND condition. Too bad I'm still not ready to finance until this summer BUT these higher than 65k prices mean they might be around then :D. I should remain a stealthy crawler and not express want for this car but--I DO!

Back