• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2007 European NSX event !!!

Hi goldNSX,

You're right about everything you wrote down. So the keyword is flexibility.

To make this happen, everyone should be able to join any specific part of the tour he/she wants. But the main thing is that we should have a multiday event (about 3 days or so), where most of the NSX'ers can be able to meet and greet :wink:

The idea of the regional and great tour is to "collect" all the people who want to join on the way to the main event.

If it turns out no one wants to join the tours, that's OK too.

Thanks for your suggestions. We need those to make it something most of the people like. Not everyone, that is impossible IMO.

And ofcourse, we need to "vote" on the things you mentioned, but that is something I want to make happen in January, after the website is ready. It is easier to do those things on a website, rather than on NSX Prime by posting replies etc.

Re: Let's go for it!

DutchNSX said:
Very important request: To get the regional and great tour going, we need people to help organising these tours. I think we need ONE (contact)person per country to help this NSX event becoming a great success! So please reply to this post by submitting your name and country if you think you can contribute to this event by organising the part of the NSX event which will take place in your country.

Hope to see a lot of you NSX'ers next year!

Pm sent.

Regards

Hi Exaggerate,

Thanks for willing to help us out. I will contact all NSX'ers who offered to join the organisation of the 2007 NSXevent in a few weeks, to go through the details.

OK !!!

It's not finished yet ... but it's online!

www.nsxevent.eu

Let's get things started ... I need your help to make this Euro event happen!

Last edited:
DutchNSX said:
OK !!!

It's not finished yet ... but it's online!

www.nsxevent.eu/intro.php

(will be www.nsxevent.eu soon)

Let's get things started ... I need your help to make this Euro event happen!

Nice. Looking good.

"Chasing sport bikes". Well. I am sure they will end up trying to chase us as we VTEC into the sunset :biggrin:

Regards

First of all: Blue Eyes' NSX, THANKS for your support. I will contact all NSX'ers who volunteered to talk about things we have to do (a lot!).

... what next ... see the About Section.

What we need now is suggestions on what everybody wants to do during the event. The rest will follow.

And ...................... if you think you might be able to help out in any way ... let us know ... we need you!

Attachments

• header.gif
    header.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 78
Well, I don't think that the problem lays in spelling mistakes. I think that thread here has been sleeping so long that I fear nothing concret will happen next year as everybody is waiting for some action.

Besides that: meat-ing is not bad IMO as we maybe expect a lot of hot flesh (chicks) for the photo-shooting. :tongue::D

goldNSX said:
Well, I don't think that the problem lays in spelling mistakes. I think that thread here has been sleeping so long that I fear nothing concret will happen next year as everybody is waiting for some action.

Besides that: meat-ing is not bad IMO as we maybe expect a lot of hot flesh (chicks) for the photo-shooting. :tongue::D
LOL.

Let's hope lot's of NSX's come to the event.:)

Hi

I sent my suggestion to Dirk last night. I will work some more with my idea and also check out maps and more to see if it is possible to do.

I think this meeting is possible to do. We do not have to do it "Gumball" style as I can't afford that anyway. But meeting up with some activities should be possible.

Regards

Martin Bergvill, Narvik Norway
91 Sebring Silver.WW,DF AIS,Tubi,Hi/Lo/Fog HID's,Custom leather,Bilstein's, HP Evo's
"The Acura NSX is what happens when you chase a dream instead of the competition"
Hi Martin,

Off topic I know but could you advise how you acheived the HID for your Hi and fog lights please?

regards

Paul

Hi

I am working on something that I will probably post tonight. I have tried to set a date with things to do and where to stop. I think it looks good.

Regards

Hi

Here is my suggestion:

16 july Start at Kiel 0930 drive towards Koblenz total 603km
17 july Koblenz->Cochem->Karlsruhe->Mulhouse. Moselvalley + black forrest
18 july Chasing sportbikes in Mulhouse
19 july Bugatti museum + driving around Mulhouse
20 july Driving from Mulhouse to Nurburg about 365km
21 july Museums + dinner
22 july F1 Nurburgring
23 july Drive north either to Kiel or to Copenhagen
24 july Arrive in Oslo

Comments?

Regards

martin said:
Comments?

...but we didn't even decide on a date or activities or whatever. Good someone starts with it.

Before it gets out of control WHERE should we post: here or on the official NSX meeting site?

goldNSX said:
...but we didn't even decide on a date or activities or whatever. Good someone starts with it.

Before it gets out of control WHERE should we post: here or on the official NSX meeting site?

Correct we have not decided on anything yet. Just a suggestion to get people thinking.

Where to post? I guess I could have posted my suggestion on the website, but I think it is easier to discuss here on the forum.

Regards

Back