• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

275 MPH Tuatara is a Bugatti Super Sport beater?

At first I was, "Oh my God, isn't it just gorgeous."

Then I read and said, "No wonder it looks perfect; it was penned by Jason Castriota."

It is my dream to someday get to own one of his designs and to personally tell him that his story/work inspires me. I worship the man.

Tuatara-2.jpg

Tuatara-1.jpg

Tuatara-3.jpg

Love it. Dare I say, it kinda reminds me of an NSX (early model grand prix white with an R spoiler).

$10 says Hennessey will up the hp and optimize the aero in the Venom to compete.

Love it. Dare I say, it kinda reminds me of an NSX (early model grand prix white with an R spoiler).

$10 says Hennessey will up the hp and optimize the aero in the Venom to compete.

I think it's ultimately HP goal. And 1300 certainly exceeds that for 99% of the people out there.

$10 says that someone dies trying to tame this beast. It's RWD.

$10 says that someone dies trying to tame this beast. It's RWD.

LOL...I remember reading that the Venom was impossible to feather the throttle on corner exit. I dunno, manufacturers can do some crazy things with traction and stability control now.

Remember that Carrera GT owner that crashed and passed away at Fontana during a track day a few years ago? I guess not even TC can help in certain situations.

LOL...I remember reading that the Venom was impossible to feather the throttle on corner exit. I dunno, manufacturers can do some crazy things with traction and stability control now.

Remember that Carrera GT owner that crashed and passed away at Fontana during a track day a few years ago? I guess not even TC can help in certain situations.

Well TCS cuts off power to the wheels under acceleration and tire spin, right?

And DSC, like the one in the RX8 (probably the best I've experienced to date) will modulate brakes individually to help guide the car and make it more controllable.

My GTO has TCS turned off permanently since it fights the driver.

My version of TCS is taking my foot off the throttle or taking it up a gear or 2. it works since I'm still alive to annoy people on Prime. :biggrin:

The rear looks like it has truck nutz.

Nope, don't like the hangin' exhaust or the flying wings.

Somebody photochop the Acura beak on the front.

"It's the next NSX!":biggrin:

Indeed a beautiful piece. Let's see if it will reach production and find enough buyers to keep it alive.

However, I must ask... what is the point?

wow its good looking...

Back