• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

Darn, I was really wanting to go to this, but I'll be out of town, but for the best reason ever! I'll be moving my GF from Colorado to her new home (with me!) in SoCal :)

She was in town for a wedding this past weekend, and also had a job interview and got the job, so we're freaking excited.

7996901245_3af261fe6d_c.jpg

Awwww man! Now who's gonna take awesome pictures!? You will be missed friend, hope all is well.

All is good...had a prior commitment that didn't have a set date.

As for pictures, I don't like bringing my good camera to the beach...so I may not have taken many even if I had come. ;)

Forget about the pictures, we should make a nice high quality HD video of us all rolling in & out from this meet!

Who has or knows of a nice video camera owner or video editor so we can make one epic video for all the NSX fans all across the world?!?!

I'd be more than happy to chip in!

Let's aim for that!

We need to out do the epic NSX Crew "Team Top End" video from Japan on Youtube.

All is good...had a prior commitment that didn't have a set date.

As for pictures, I don't like bringing my good camera to the beach...so I may not have taken many even if I had come. ;)

LIES!!! LIES AND BLASPHEMY!!

Patty and I will have to take up the slack now, in-between gorging myself on those delectable treats of hers (the brownies you perverts :tongue:)

Darn, I was really wanting to go to this, but I'll be out of town, but for the best reason ever! I'll be moving my GF from Colorado to her new home (with me!) in SoCal :)

She was in town for a wedding this past weekend, and also had a job interview and got the job, so we're freaking excited.

Congrats!

I'm thinking of going but no idea what to bring - what about a few pony kegs for drinks? And is there a grill that's going to be there to cook meat if I bring some stuff to BBQ? Maybe I should bring my own 12 pack of beerz lol - the wife sounds interested so it might be a go! but it is our 1 year anniversary weekend! :biggrin:

Will be bringing hot dogs n buns, no BBQ should do w/out this staple :biggrin:. I'm assuming there will be a grill to cook these puppies on.

David

Wow, I just realized how busy this weekend is for me. Since I am Chinese, I have to celebrate "Full Moon Festival". In another word, Full Moon festival means eat a lot of food. I will be very busy eating a lot of food. Muhahahahh :)

I'm thinking of going but no idea what to bring - what about a few pony kegs for drinks? And is there a grill that's going to be there to cook meat if I bring some stuff to BBQ? Maybe I should bring my own 12 pack of beerz lol - the wife sounds interested so it might be a go! but it is our 1 year anniversary weekend! :biggrin:

All drinks will be provided by the NSXCA. Yes there will be a grill to cook on so bring whatever food you want. We need your name to add you to the list.:wink:

There are still a lot of TBD's on the list. We need people to post what they are bringing.:smile: You can bring food or things like plates, cups, plasticware, napkins, ect. Check list for what others are bringing.

Last edited:
Just got the bad news that I will have to work this weekend. Really bummed out about missing this one. But work is what pays for NSX parts. Make sure to take lots of pictures to make me feel even worse for missing this one. Hope to see you all at the next event/drive.

See important update on first post.

Back