• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

360 N/A Power?

Does anyone know what the stage 1, and 2 bring from Revolution. What do you have to do to to get 350rwhp Naturally aspirated, without individual throttle bodies. I know stage 1 and 2 dont bring individual throttle bodies, so how are they making the power?

I believe their power reading is at the crank. From what I read on their website, it seems that they do, port and polish the head, balance anything that moves, high lift cam, Big throttle body, HKS F-Con Vpro, and "High Performance Kit" which I have no idea what it is.

Has anyone done these mods and thrown a CTSC or TT system on top of it? What were the numbers like then?

I would like to stick to NA... is there some NA tune ups that anyone could suggest??

Originally posted by NosNsx:
I thought 360hp was rwhp so its at the crank hmmmm.

Hi NosNSX and everybody!

Don't know how much $$$ you"ll have to pay for those mods but 360hp vs 290hp this is not negligible.

290hp at the crank means 250hp at the wheels?

vs 310hp at the wheels...

I do also prefer N/A ...

If you do some searching you'll find that the Comptech IEM + IHE gets my 96 ~290 rwhp.These mods are expensive and if you want the most cost efective hp/$ forced induction is the answer.I'm happy with the result and it's a perfectly streetable package.If you care to see a dyno chart search for the thread;the bumblebee puts out.

Back