• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

45mm Crank Pullet Tool - Where to find

Hey guys,
In the middle of my TB/WP change. I originally began with the basic 90k maintenance parts list from Dali [Excellent service btw] and added a new tensioner, oil pan gasket, and new harmonic damper.

I've tried ordering the 45mm Honda crank pulley tool from multiple places and its been OOS or backordered :mad:

Does anyone know where I can get one of these within a reasonable amount of time?

I tried autozone and advanced auto parts. They only had 50mm. Have you personally had luck with finding these at O'Reilys?

I bought a 45mm one on ebay yesterday for $2x.xx

Much cheaper than the honda part, and from what ive searched, they work very well.

I bought a 45mm one on ebay yesterday for $2x.xx

Much cheaper than the honda part, and from what ive searched, they work very well.

Do you have the link? The only one I was able to find was shipped from GB....took 10-12 business days.

When i did my timing belt recently I rented the tool from oreillys, unknown to me at the time that there were 2 different sized crank pulley tools (45 and 50mm). So I just ground down the sides on the 50mm tool to make it fit. Cant return the tool, but at least it worked for the job...

Back