• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Tax Relief Drive - May 3rd, 2008

Re: 4th Annual Tax Relief Drive

Please add me to the list too please if there is still room. Also I sent a pm to ss_md. Thank you.

cwin

I need to rent a radio for this event. Does anybody know if we pay ANYTIME separate from the driver and passenger fees or do we incorporate the driver, passenger and radio rental fees into one payment?

Thanks

u make an addition to the total paypal amount.

So it would be 45+18+13.50 = 76.50

then when you fill out the forms there is a list of the amounts you have paid and u add it up there as well so John will know who needs a radio.

Hope thats not confusing:redface:

I need to rent a radio for this event. Does anybody know if we pay ANYTIME separate from the driver and passenger fees or do we incorporate the driver, passenger and radio rental fees into one payment?

Thanks

Steve, If you haven't paid yet, I have a spare radio you can borrow...:biggrin:

My work schedule just changed again last night. Looks like I will miss another Tax Drive.

Scott, please free up my reserved spots to the next guy.

The reg and tech forms have been reposted in .DOC version versus the current .DOCX format

This drive is in jeopardy of being canceled!! Due to setting commitments for the shirts and the restaurant we need to get participant payments. As of 4/18, midnight we are 8 short. The deadline has been extended to April 19th / 12 AM.

Last edited:

:frown: I knew when I signed up that the 13th spot was bad luck.
I can not make this drive due to family schedule conflict.
Please give my spot to the next guy on the waiting list.
Thanks Scott for organizing this.
I'll just have to wait for the canyon drive.

I won't be able to make it either. Thanks Scott for putting it together. Hope the guys that can make it have a great time.

The logo design for the shirts is AWESOME. Thanks Randy (furyNSX). He took my rough daft and made a Terrific Logo.

These are a One-of-a-Kind Limited Edition Shirt. The cost of the Drive is worth just getting the shirt. If you are signed up for the drive and have not paid, you need to do so now. If you are on the list you have priority until midnight tonight.

If you want a shirt you have to attend the drive. There are currently 13 unpaid spots. If you missed the sign-up deadline, you might still be able to attend! If any of the spots are not paid by midnight tonight those spots will be opened up. PayPal the fees before 5PM tomorrow and you have the spot.

I will be driving to the start point from Temecula. If anyone (once we find out where the start point will be) that will be coming from my general area that wants to caravan in let me know and we can try to work something out.

Emailing me is best. [email protected]

Cell phone if you decide in the last few days: 951-795-3098

correction on my shirt size to XL please.
Note: this was my original order thanks in advance KS

For those of you have have Toll Road transponders you would be advised to bring them on the Tax Drive. Not needed on the route but may be nice for the drive there and back. Only 111 hours to go!! :biggrin:

I hope I didn't miss the PM about destination. But I haven't seen any PM coming across with where we are meeting. Can someone please PM me. Much appreciated.

I hope I didn't miss the PM about destination. But I haven't seen any PM coming across with where we are meeting. Can someone please PM me. Much appreciated.
Hi to everyone participating in the drive. Check your PM box in about 5 minutes (9:00PM PST). SS_MD doesn't have email access, so he asked me to send out the meeting location.

See everyone there tomorrow. :)

pierceman of Planet Acura one of our Sponsors will be joining us on the Drive. Please thank him for his generosity and support when you see/meet him. :biggrin: :biggrin:

AWSOME event! Had alot of fun great meeting everyone. :smile:

Absolutely! The road that we took was perfect. The weather was nice. And the sound of the NSXs taking off from a intersections are just intoxicating. I spent a good portion of my drive behind the widebody turbo. I just love the sound.

Matt, sorry to have almost lead you the wrong way twice on our way home.

SilverOne, I hope Elaine is OK. It sucks for her to get car sick. It sucks for you to have to part with us halfway.

Time to go wash the car before dinner. :rolleyes:

"Dramamine is no miracle drug", her exact words :) She made the breakfast burger re-appear right when we got down from Palomar.

Hope the rest of the drive was good. Sorry have to miss the remaining part.

Help, I can't seem to find my way home!!!!! And, why was my car spotted all over SD County :rolleyes:

Had fun, need to practice, get a manual and find a navigator. I did the name Mario a dis-service today, but had fun doing it!

I hope I can make the June BBQ

thanks Gill!

thanks Scott and the sponsors!

Back