• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Tax Relief Drive - May 3rd, 2008

I hope I can make the June BBQ

Hope you can to Mario, I promise we'll give VERY GOOD DIRECTIONS :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry to hear of the issues David, hope all is well now. The drive to the NSX BBQ 6/1/08 in Trabuco Canyon is not nearly so daring, better visually IMO but tamer; your safe to sign up and bring her to the BBQ.

"Dramamine is no miracle drug", her exact words :) She made the breakfast burger re-appear right when we got down from Palomar.

Hope the rest of the drive was good. Sorry have to miss the remaining part.

Susan and I had a great time as always...Great to see and meet all of you ! where the hell are the pics?

we are ALMOST home...like another 2 hours.. :(

Had a great time. Thanks again to the folks who set it up. Nice to meet everyone. Looking forward to next year. Might make the BBQ but I'll see what my schedule looks like.

Regards,
Ed

PS. HAHA Glad I'm not the only one who got lost going home. Whats sad is I have a GPS and I STILL got lost. I wasn't listening to it when it said exit...noticed it 7 miles later....DOH! :biggrin:

PPS Did anyone see the planes going home thru the 60 fwy? Apparently something was going on at the Perris airfield I think. The Thunderbirds were doing circles over the 60 fwy on the way home. But since there was a lot of cars on the road and I was alone, I couldn't snap some pics. :frown:

Great meet today.. Thanks to all the organizers on making this possible... Where are the pics ???? :biggrin:

What a great day for a drive: I had a blast thanks to all who set this up ss md
pierceman, anytime etc etc. Hey steve nice talking to you, Take care out there in little rock. See you all at the BBQ :cool: :cool:

I am rusty at uploads...so here goes....testing testing...

This is the 6am Target crew...NSX's waking to new sunrise.

Attachments

• TimeToWakeUptest.jpg
    TimeToWakeUptest.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 61
Where are the pics? I just got home. Give me time to edit them. :D

-Randy

P.S. Another great drive!!! Loved it today. Beautiful weather. Perfect company. Thanks to all that were involved. And thanks mostly to Scott!! YEAH!!!

Ok cool it works...will resize and upload before i go to bed...back in a few :biggrin:

Ok here are the rest of my pics. I resized em to 800x600, but if you want the full 4000x3000 detailed image PM me with your email and i'll see if I can send em that way.

Enjoy all!

Regards,
Ed

Attachments

• DSCF0379new.jpg
    DSCF0379new.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF0380new.jpg
    DSCF0380new.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF0381new.jpg
    DSCF0381new.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF0382new.jpg
    DSCF0382new.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF0383new.jpg
    DSCF0383new.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 53
And the rest....

Attachments

• DSCF0384new.jpg
    DSCF0384new.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF0385new.jpg
    DSCF0385new.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0387new.jpg
    DSCF0387new.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0388new.jpg
    DSCF0388new.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0389new.jpg
    DSCF0389new.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 33
More....:tongue:

Attachments

• DSCF0392new.jpg
    DSCF0392new.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0393new.jpg
    DSCF0393new.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF0394new.jpg
    DSCF0394new.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0391new.jpg
    DSCF0391new.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0395new.jpg
    DSCF0395new.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Still more...hope i dont get in trouble for this..:tongue: :smile:

Attachments

• DSCF0396new.jpg
    DSCF0396new.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0397new.jpg
    DSCF0397new.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0399new.jpg
    DSCF0399new.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF0401new.jpg
    DSCF0401new.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF0400new.jpg
    DSCF0400new.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
And the last one...whew. :redface: Sorry not much actual drive pics...hard to do as the driver...had a couple photos of my dashboard...steering wheel...shoes...etc lol

Attachments

• Target6amnew.jpg
    Target6amnew.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 65
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Yet another great NSX event! My daughter had an absolute blast. She said she can't wait to wear her new shirt to school on Monday. On the way home, she also said "I can't wait until I am old enough to drive. Then we can both have NSXs and drive in two seperate cars in this. I think they should do this at least twice a year. Once a year is not enough." Ha! Thankfully, taxes are only due once a year.

Thanks to Scott (ss_md), John (ANYTIME), Troy (tbnsx), Randy (FuryNSX), Gil (coolnsx), Matt (pierceman), and Steve (Ca AGNSX) for all your event planning, radio providing, lead driving, t-shirt designing, map printing, oil change giving, sweeping help!

Also thanks to Planet & Glendale Acura and all the other people & sponsors that I may have missed.

It was great to see everyone again! I love this community!

--Conrad & Taylor

The day was incredible! Thanks to all the guys that put it together.

Marc (01blacks4) and I were on our way back to Temecula after lunch on Hwy 79.... he was following me. We came up to a red light... we stopped... the light turned green and we took off. I got on it.... foot to he floor.... I pulled about 100 feet away from him. Marc, not one to waste ANY of his 650 HP, jumps on it and passes me like I am standing still. I was doing about 80mph...no lie.... he passed me doing at least 120mhp.

Marc... you NSX is freakin' FAST! :eek:

Thanks for making my $75k NSX feel about as fast like a Yugo!

Speechless.............Great roads, weather, scenery and friends

taxdrive017.jpg

taxdrive010.jpg

taxdrive011.jpg

taxdrive012.jpg

taxdrive013.jpg

taxdrive014.jpg

taxdrive015.jpg

taxdrive016.jpg

taxdrive018.jpg

taxdrive019.jpg

taxdrive020.jpg

taxdrive021.jpg

taxdrive022.jpg

taxdrive023.jpg

taxdrive024.jpg

taxdrive025.jpg

taxdrive026.jpg

taxdrive027.jpg

taxdrive028.jpg

taxdrive029.jpg

taxdrive030.jpg

taxdrive031.jpg

taxdrive032.jpg

taxdrive033.jpg

taxdrive034.jpg

taxdrive035.jpg

taxdrive036.jpg

Thanks to Scott, et al, for another FANTASTIC:biggrin: :biggrin: Tax Relief Drive. Great Roads, Great weather and GREAT FRIENDS! That is what being part of the NSX So Cal Community is all about.

BTW...

PPS Did anyone see the planes going home thru the 60 fwy? Apparently something was going on at the Perris airfield I think. The Thunderbirds were doing circles over the 60 fwy on the way home. But since there was a lot of cars on the road and I was alone, I couldn't snap some pics. :frown:

The Airshow was at March ARB and it is on again today!

Thanks again eveyone!:cool:

Back