• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/blk Stock JH4NA1156MT000817

Hello Everyone!

First time on the open market this ALL ORIGINAL 1991 Black/Black NSX. This car has been in the family all its life. Always a garaged California car, driven only for weekend pleasure runs. Never seen rain... Never seen aftermarket products with the exception of my companies brake rotors and pads. This car is fully loaded. Even has the OE cellular telephone mounted in the center console. All books and manuals... All maintenance up to date... Car is detailed by a professional expert who maintains my collection. Never been tracked or abused as the front valance can verify! 35K on the odo.

The car is registered in Nevada (where I have my primary residence) but the car is currently stored at my home in Woodland Hills, California (So Cal)
It says 35K on the ODO

35500.00 OBO

Please call or email with questions, (818) 266-2728
[email protected]

Attachments

• blacknsx.jpg
    blacknsx.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,192
Last edited by a moderator:
Back