• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 honda nsx Type S

well like i said im not tryin to scam any one heres the story. anatoly knows a little about it im 26 and i put every dime that i saved for 4 years for the car of my dreams and to prove a few people wrong that i would actually get the car. anyways i have recently been devorced and i have to sell the car so i can get back on my feet. also my father has become ill and he cant take car of himself some im goin to have to. so i know the price was high but i also said make offers and at this point i need some where in the area of 38 thousand for my dads hopital bills and to make sure i keep my apartment.

seems to be some haters on here first of all i own my own buisness im 27 and married im not some blow job off the streets and if i got enough money to import one what makes you think that i cant get an NSXr and for "oscar driver" come to my place and see it if you dont belive. and if its not a type s what ever its still been my dream car sense i was a kid. heres more pics for the none belivers

I love how he is married and 27 and then a few months later, is 26 and then divorced. He even lied about his age, AFTER he posted his identification in the thread with the DOB visible. What a retard.

I love how he is married and 27 and then a few months later, is 26 and then divorced. He even lied about his age, AFTER he posted his identification in the thread with the DOB visible. What a retard.

haha yes i too noticed that as I read the thread. I just assumed it was a typo or at worst, an idiot. Probably both....

nsxprime2.jpg

I'm happy to see my link has provided some reading amusement...sadly there are many "saga" threads on prime over the years.

So whatever happen lol , I remember sticky e rice bought bbs reps wheels for a red nsx is it this same one , what a thread :eek:

Last edited:
Wow! That was some Serious Reading Material, just read the whole thing myself.....Crazy Situation!
What a Mystery, where is this NSX now?:confused:

Wow, didn't know Marga Hills was destroyed by the tsunami in Japan last year.
:frown:

No offense, but RHD vs LHD makes no difference to me. If it were a legit Type S or type R then I would raise an eye brow in interest. Nice ride though.

Edit. I don't know how I missed 10 pages of this thread when I posted

Last edited:
different car, the car in this thread was rhd.

Wow, this thread is mentioned in the wiki? I really should browse it again.

Back