• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive! Oct 4th 2009 - You don't want to miss this!

I was there for the first run ever and still have the t-shirt to prove it. Was there for the second. Missed all the ones in between. Until now. Will be there!

I'm tentatively in... I have a movie to film in Washington in Oct... but it's been pushed back so many times I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back again!

Let's Go!
Sign me (and Mitchell) up!
Mike

I was there for the first run ever and still have the t-shirt to prove it.

And I have pictures that prove you were there! :D

508501525_HxS7p-L.jpg

Missed all the ones in between.

Don't forget you also participated in the third (though NOT in a NSX)

442323043_qvLXM-L.jpg

Last edited:
And Conrad and Mark as well! I know someone mentioned Mark doesn't have an NSX anymore. I wonder what happend to Conrad and how he's doing.

And Conrad and Mark as well! I know someone mentioned Mark doesn't have an NSX anymore. I wonder what happend to Conrad and how he's doing.

Conrad is alive and well in Sandy Eggo I think :tongue:

Damn. I was planning on doing an S2000 meet in the Durango, Colorado area on that weekend. But then again, I haven't made any hotel reservations yet. :rolleyes:

I won't make it this time. :frown: My honey and I decided that golden Aspen trees in Colorado, during the fall, have more pull on us than a one day drive. I sure wish I could do both.

Hi John,

Please sign me up with passenger. Is it October yet?
:biggrin:

-Henry

1. coolnsx - 2
2. tbNSX - 1
3. ediddynsx - 1
4. Joseph - 1
5. SFDreamer - 1
6. Si - 2
7. akira3d - 2
8. Semnos_NSX - 2
9. Ca AGNSX - 1
10. eNeSeX 95T - 2
11. RQNSX - 2
12. AlexN - 1
13. mmmikemo - 1
14. SFDreamer - 1
15. sicarius82 - 1
16. Mark G - 1
17. ilya - 1
18. CarbonNSX - 1
19. CKS Papa - 2
20. loveguru - 2
21. lazynok
22. DASHNBY
23. loomup - 2
24. kwante - 2
25. carl - 2
26. keith - 2
27. lymar - 2
28. UFO - 2
29. nsx-power - 1
30. nsxtf#256 - 2
31. Wirewizz - 1
32. cwin - 1
33. jagtiger - 2
34. AndyH - 1

Ilya and his RED RIMS !!!

471744278_TCXsg-L.jpg

OMG! What I would not give to have those Dymags back again. I could powder them black to match my new car. They were so light and I can't believe I sold them with the car. Now you can't get those anymore... they just sell their 10K carbon fiber variety. ARGH!
They looked very much like the 5 spoke Technos, except they were lighter. Thanks a lot Eric. I was just fine with my new wheels. Now I am on a mission to find another set of these that will fit the car.

They also looked much better once I powdercoated them white. :D I had the all white NSX look going before it was all the rage. ;)
oldnsx1.jpg

Last edited:
Back