• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A newbie to the area

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. Former owner of 2001 NSX while I was stationed in Mississippi that I sadly sold in 2007 & now the new proud owner of a 1997 Blue/Tan CTSC NSX-T while I am finally living back in my hometown of Spokane.

Just thought I'd drop a note. Hopefully sometime I'll get a weekend free to drive over the pass to meet up with some other folks. I just had the NSX delivered from Bay City, MI & am in the process of doing the usual sorting out (it is after all 13yr old w/54k miles), so probably will be a few months (though hope I can make it before the snow flies)

So, hello....

Craig in Spokane

Although I'm in Michigan, I wanted to invade and say "welcome, Craig" back into NSX ownership! You MUST be excited about it.
So it's nice to learn where that Bay City, MI, blue CTSC NSX went to - it was for sale for quite a long time. Know you got a good deal on it - enjoy!

You must make it over for our sat. Cars and Coffee. Our car club Exotics@RTC is growing every week. Come join us.

Welcome to Washington Craig! Always nice to have another NSX owner in the area! I'd love to see the blue/tan combo in person.

Thanks everybody for the welcome. I'm looking forward to a road trip. I'm going to take the car down to Science of Speed in September to get a few things sorted out & then may have to make a side trip on my return back over to Seattle to meet folks. The color combo I ended up with took a while to grow on me but now I really enjoy it. I'm not a fan of light colored interiors but they ARE cooler (nice in Spokane in summertime). The supercharger is a true hoot to drive - almost like driving my old 6.0 GTO with nice torque (not quite as strong as the goat but this is alot lighter) - I can leave it in 3rd/4th gear in town easily & enjoy the torque. 1st gear is almost useless now with the rapid response & pull... a true joy to drive.

Looking forward to meeting some folks sometime!

Welcome Craig! From Bellingham by the coast. I'm actually jealous...:biggrin: any pics on the car? I just got a regular plain Jane 94 nsx. (But I love plain Janes:biggrin:)

I am like you craig still havent met anyone on the forums yet, so welcome, hope to meet you as well haha.

Welcome Craig! From Bellingham by the coast. I'm actually jealous...:biggrin: any pics on the car? I just got a regular plain Jane 94 nsx. (But I love plain Janes:biggrin:)

What part of Bellingham are you in? I frequent the Iowa and sunset area since its close to my home and work. Only 3 others that I know of in town and are all formula red including mine haha.

Welcome Craig,
Now there are 2 MC blue NSX's in WA. I moved to Pasco two years ago from Arizona. Are you planning to attend NSXPO this year?
Mark

I like your siggie pic : a different perspective than I'm used to seeing (I'm too tall & too fat to get that low). I went to med school in Phoenix for 4 yrs : actually miss it alot though I hear things aren't so hot (hahaha) down there right now as far as crime...

Not sure if I'll make NSXPO : I actually just requested the time off so I may make it yet. We'll see how much cash I have left over to burn after I let Acura of Lynnwood sort out some bugs on my newly purchased CTSC in a few days...

No such thing as a plain Jane NSX. All NSX' are beautiful creatures.

Haven't taken any pix quite yet. I changed the wheels over to 17/18 OZ set I had from my 2001 model so now it looks a little less 'tunerish' in my opinion (it had 18/19 blue AVUS rims on it when I bought - these are now occupying space in my garage). I'll try to get some pix shot next time I'm out farting around with my camera. You been driving much this summer over there? We've had a cool summer with alot of rain, and in fact it is in the 40s at night here right now (brrrr)...

I haven't been watching the forum of late, busy with moving into a new house and vacation (drove to Arizona). I am also uncertain if I can make the expo this year, and if I do, it will be last minute. If not, I would love to see the other MC blue with the CTSC. Maybe we could meet up before the temps drop too much.

Back