• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

a very VERY impressive collection of cars...

article due to feature in the current issue of MODIFIED LUXURY magazine. a friend of mine shot the feature... here's a teaser...

18-2.jpg

0-2.jpg

a thread with no pics is a teaser indeed :biggrin:

Who's your friend?

The Editor in Chief, Colum, is a buddy of mine --in fact I helped him land that position on MLE. :redface:

Yeah, I use to have a collection like that but ended up selling them all because washing them was to time consuming.:tongue: :biggrin:

This is Eric's collection, he owns the former Sultan of Brunei's house in Las Vegas, he's quite the car enthusiast!! Member of another forum that I participate in, haven't met him yet, but seems like a real down to earth nice guy. From what I understand, he's currently recovering from back surgery, won't be able to drive any of the cars for a while.

All those Lambos but no Mclaren F1? :biggrin:

i'd take a brand new H1 over an NSX.

all those cars are owned by one person? what does he do for a living?

picture like that is nice and motivating to look at, thanks for posting.

im tired of people with huge car collections not having an F40. WTF. Its like one of the best performing and looking ferraris ever made. F40 would be the first car id buy if i could afford it!:biggrin:

Atleast he has a good taste! but no nsx.

Last edited:
Ok, nice collection... but with no..... NSX ... and no.... S7~ , I caught myself yawning :wink:

seriously. everything on that far left row can go and he needs to get a S7 for sure

The owner is a guy named VR Alex on 6speedonline.

His current plans for his collection in response to which cars he was going to keep:
hummer 502 big block,

perhaps both GTR's the yellow one for sure.

97 S600 better quality than the maybach62

Enzo

Red 25th countach it only has 100 miles on it

probably the Elise I love it and its cheap.

SE30 it has 19,000KMS on it when it hits 30K Kms ten I'm going to re-paint it, the paint is terrible. After that I wont drive it as much.

thats about it, i'm going to dump the phantoms and Maybach and perhaps the Murci(depending on a deal now on a LP 640 I want a one-off if the factory agrees then ill dump the green one)

the 07 red Gallardo I bought before we shot these pics is history in a year or 2, i love it but its transportation-nothing special.

my 79 VW van (not pictured) i'll keep until i have to live in it, should things go bad. I said that forever I love it.

I have a 02 SL600 old body that is having alot of problems and i might off it, i', on the fence,'

the caddie SLR-V is a lease so its gone in a year. the rest i own fee and clear except the RR's but I have 5% loand om them and 70% equity.

What I want to do is get another Enzo or McLaren F1, I love the Veryon but I dont know about its future and I'm not in the mood to take a 500K hit, the Enzo and McLaren are solid moves,

i'm #5 on a list for a 599 and thats when the Gallardo is history, i'll drive the 599 all the time and not worrie about the milage, thats why I w3ant a second Enzo one to drive and not think of the odometer, if you notice I like cars in pairs for some reason.

yes i'll be there for the 6speed meet or part of it anyways.

His Estate:
post-3531-1169744715.jpg

A Google Earth shot of all 11 acres and 66,000 sq ft of living space. This is an old photo in earlier construction so no pavers yet in the driveways and some of the other areas still look undeveloped. For reference, the "little" pool there is about 3,200 sq ft.

WOWZA.

he sounds like the kind of guy that needs to adopt a son.

me. haha

I saw that guy at the concourso de italiano last year. I was out at the kruse auction and stumbled upon him and a few others doing a photoshoot on the grass. He was a very scraggly looking long haired indian guy with very fruity looking designer pants on. The enzo did have a vr logo on the side too. That blue diablo race car was there as well. I was looking at the guy who drove up in the car and couldn't possibly figure out for the life of me where that guy got that kind of money lol.

Back