• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Diablo?

Thought somebody would enjoy the local ad....tempted to call and ask for details.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/2807362383.html

"1991 Diablo nicely built on a Acura NSX"
5Na5L45Ma3m13F33Ndc1je023161f59441e4d.jpg

Wait till you see the F50 conversion from the NSX.

Your gonna have to come up with more then 62K for a Diablo ... I doubt you can even get a Countach for that.

Could have had one of the JOTA Diablos. Guy I know in Rockville Centre had it. I didnt want it but the price was 65k

Baily they are out there, just not a whole lot of them...

They took talent to build, but in my opinion, a stupid thing to own. Ferrari and Lambo people will laugh you out of the parking lot, and Honda/Acura people will too. You want a Lambo, buy a Lambo.......Ferrari etc.....Now if you build a custom body thats not a copy, that might be cool.....:cool:

They took talent to build, but in my opinion, a stupid thing to own. Ferrari and Lambo people will laugh you out of the parking lot, and Honda/Acura people will too. You want a Lambo, buy a Lambo.......Ferrari etc.....Now if you build a custom body thats not a copy, that might be cool.....:cool:

I'm agree with you

IMO the only thing better in a ferrari 355 than a NSX is the sound. and the only one lambo that can outshines NSX is the DIABLO one of the best looking cars ever.

Back