• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Woodbine Show and shine Toronto May 26 2007

i have 13 spots set up for NSX up front but i need to know if there is more coming and if you come later you wont be with the rest of the NSX's

Hmmm then if I'm late and don't get a reserved spot, I guess I'll just drive by and honk ( cause I won't park in the back ) !!!! Too bad you can't just save me a spot !! I confirmed 5 times that I'd be there.... Listen out for my honk guys ( should I not get a spot ) then I'll see ya at Erin Mills on the 2nd !!

I hope we don't have to stay for the entire day. I can get there for 11am but I need to leave by around 1:30pm.

most of will be there at 11-12 driving up together if thers no spots for us then ahh well il see you on the 2nd at erin mills.

hey all .... have fun tomrrow, i unfortunately won't be able to make it out. I'll be at the erin mills show so hopefully I will be able to catch up with all of you next week at erin mills.

Nathan,
u actually gonna show up to the Erin Mills event this time ? hahaha
ive seen u twice now and one was at Mike's shop

A couple quickies of the show n shine this morning :smile:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I'll post the rest after I blur out the plates.

Cheers,

WD

Very cool. If I had not been working today we were planning on making a run that way.

It looks like there was a good turnout! How many NSXs were there?
Were there any other cool cars?:biggrin:

wow that was fast... nice pics... thanks for putting them up so quick...

i'll try to come out to erin mills show...

nathan

I'd like to thank Michael Romano ( Parts Manager aka ACURA_MM ) for not only organizing this Show and Shine event but also for Respecting the NSX by giving us a dedicated front row and centre position.

Thanks to ACURA and especially Woodbine for hosting the event.

Personally, I was very impressed with the Woodbine group of people. They have an incredible parts department and knowledgeable service department ( with a dedicated NSX Expert to boot ) !!

Here are a few more shots of todays event.
Woodbine Shots

Last edited:
It looked like a good time!
Can we see some pics of the winning NSXs?

I hope you all had a good time it was a great turn out and the most NSX's we ever had at the show
Thank you for your support and hope I can help any of you out with all your parts needs

I hope you'll pass us info on the Non-Member NSXs there so we can get them to join us!

Stu

Can we see some pics of the winning NSXs?

I've labeled the Black NSX winner on the site. The other 1st place winner is Nathan (Red Dragon). I didn't get a picture of it but WhipDaddy has a shot of it ( above on this thread )

I hope you'll pass us info on the Non-Member NSXs there so we can get them to join us!

Mikey got some info on the non-registered X's. Some were owners but there was one guy who qualifies as Associate Member ( Daddy's car )

I also met several NSX wanna bee's and I told them they were welcome to join ( based on our Associate Membership policy.....)

BTW, the membership cards should be ready soon. There are the 2 types we discussed. Full Members and Associate Members.

I'll soon add a separate post. Simply put If your name is on the NSX Provincial registration slip you are a Full Member EVERYONE else is an Associate Member.
PERIOD. No Exceptions

Last edited:
John took some! Stu was too busy smoking and I was too busy driving.

John got around so fast with his Groupe M that he had time to spare.:smile:

Hanson pics are up! Check the thread. I aso got in touch with the photographer there so more to cme (hopefully).

Nate, the red dragon looks great with the new wing. Time to build some power to put that dwnforce to work! :biggrin: I like the new kanjiless side too.

That yellow one with the Do-Luck...I need to see this one day in the metal.

John

Sorry I didn't stick around and introduce myself to all the sweet NSX owners of this forum that I had the opportunity to photograph at the event.

I will be posting my entire photo shoot of the event on madwhips.com later tonight.

Until then enjoy,

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

As usual if any owners would like the original sized photos of their cars just msg me with your email and which car is yours.

Cheers,

WD

I've labeled the Black NSX winner on the site. The other 1st place winner is Nathan (Red Dragon). I didn't get a picture of it but WhipDaddy has a shot of it ( above on this thread )

Mikey got some info on the non-registered X's. Some were owners but there was one guy who qualifies as Associate Member ( Daddy's car )

I also met several NSX wanna bee's and I told them they were welcome to join ( based on our Associate Membership policy.....)

BTW, the membership cards should be ready soon. There are the 2 types we discussed. Full Members and Associate Members.

I'll soon add a separate post. Simply put If your name is on the NSX Provincial registration slip you are a Full Member EVERYONE else is an Associate Member.
PERIOD. No Exceptions

That's great Rick. Thanks for being a club Ambassador. Looking forward to the cards! We're over 30 members now with a few more guys to join that I know of.:smile:

Back