• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RS Silver 17x8 & 18x10

Here are a few photos of my new wheels.

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

I don't think I am going to buy the center caps.

215/40/17 and 265/35/18

Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec

Very nice! My RZ's finally made it off the boat this week. Nice M5 in the garage.

Nice fitment.

Looks great, just you need to lower it little bit more:smile:

They look fantastic!! I am sure you did not sleep couple days at least. I wish they had forged same design....

Last edited:
Welcome to the Advan fraternity...glad you didn't let the "too bad they are casted" BS scare you from purchasing them. They are lighter than Techno magnesium wheels, and so far no cracks after 2 years of hard tracking.

Are these 37 offset all around? I love my RZ's , just wish they did a 18x10.5 rear.

hi Ryan --

The "standard" front offset which you have is 17x8.0+45, which clears Brembo, AP Racing, Racing Brake, etc big brake kits. The +37 is used for Stoptech kits. It's a splitting hairs difference, but we prefer +45 unless you have Stoptech brakes as it helps with scrub radius and clearance from lock to lock.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I should have went +45. My tire is still rubbing on the outer fender with 1.5 degrees negative camber using 215-40-17's. I do like the way it looks though.:smile:

Back