• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

aftermarket shiftknob

win

Registered Member
hey any1 here put aftermarket shiftknobs in thier nsx if so post them i need ideas :biggrin: :biggrin:

heres mine.
DSC05204.JPG

Mynsxjoy's
8317P1010001-med.JPG

Bobolinski's
attachment.php

Erick, did you upgrade to the blue interior?
If so, can you PM me some pics?
Also , I am really starting to like that gear shift knob.

cool you went with the type R conversion SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :eek: come on people let see those joysticks more pix please

Just ordered mine !! Thanks to the help of TonyTT and Evof!!! ThaNSX y'all. Will post AS soon as I install it !!! Woot Woot. So X-cited! :redface:

NO OFFENSE, MORE GOOD ADVICE THAN ANYTHING HERE BUT PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY CHEAP SHIFT KNOBS FROM EBAY THERE IS A REASON THOSE KNOBS ARE CHEAP BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP PRODUCT. :tongue: :tongue: BOUGHT GOOD LOOKING SHIFTKNOB END RESULT THREW IT AWAY.

win said:
NO OFFENSE, MORE GOOD ADVICE THAN ANYTHING HERE BUT PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY CHEAP SHIFT KNOBS FROM EBAY THERE IS A REASON THOSE KNOBS ARE CHEAP BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP PRODUCT. :tongue: :tongue: BOUGHT GOOD LOOKING SHIFTKNOB END RESULT THREW IT AWAY.

I was kidding.
It looks like something from a plastic toy.

-jc-

I have another type of Momo shift knob .. but I haven't seen too many others using it. It's still small and feels pretty good .. some ppl may not like the curve to the front though.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="alt1" align="left" valign="top">
</td> <td class="alt1" align="left" valign="top">
10664shiftknob-med.jpg
</td></tr></tbody> </table>
Cheers .. Gus

bsudiro said:
I have another type of Momo shift knob .. but I haven't seen too many others using it. It's still small and feels pretty good .. some ppl may not like the curve to the front though.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="alt1" align="left" valign="top">
</td> <td class="alt1" align="left" valign="top">
10664shiftknob-med.jpg
</td></tr></tbody> </table>
Cheers .. Gus

This is the knob I bought. I love it and it goes great with my car, but doesn't fit the OEM boot, and I'm not ready to buy a new boot and install it. So I guess if anyone'z interested in this knob, pm me. It's MOMO too.

Attachments

• c7_1_b.jpg
    c7_1_b.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 580
I don't know about the rest of you but, personally I would never have anything that said "Momo" anywhere near a thing that I owned. Here's what I mean....
go stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say "Momo" out loud. See what I mean?

Hugh said:
I don't know about the rest of you but, personally I would never have anything that said "Momo" anywhere near a thing that I owned. Here's what I mean....
go stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say "Momo" out loud. See what I mean?

I loved the design of the knob! Oh well. I just ordered the Integra R Red/Blk Knob. SO X-cited!!!

How'd you keep your radio /ac buttons from fading? Mine show slight wear. Know how I might replace this. ALSO, does anyone know the part number for the center console FRONT cover (not the cup holder) just the part that opens? I got water damage on it from Katrina and wanna replace it. It's not the whole thing, just the leather top cover.

Back