• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

alignment camber issue

i have a 92 nsx and i went to get an alignment done and they said they can't do anything with it because some nut on my caster thing is frozen and then told me i needed a complete new camber kit.

i was also told that if i spray some lubricant spray i usually comes loose. not sure the name of the spray.

anyone know how to fix a frozen bolt/nut thing on the camber?

Last edited:
i have a 92 nsx and i went to get an alignment done and they said they can't do anything with it because some nut on my camber thing is frozen and then told me i needed a complete new camber kit.

i was also told that if i spray some lubricant spray i usually comes loose. not sure the name of the spray.

anyone know how to fix a frozen bolt/nut thing on the camber?

Are you sure you do not mean "Caster"? That adjustment can be frozen, but I have never seen a "Camber" bolt frozen.

Regards,
LarryB

but I have never seen a "Camber" bolt frozen.

I have, and the solution isn't pretty :rolleyes:

@ OP: Which bolt are they saying is frozen? One of the two "lock" bolts, or the central bolt on the assembly?

Is this an Acura dealer, or generic alignment shop? The caster adjuster isn't very intuitive on these things it seems.

PB Blaster works the best. Sometime you have to ask the people for it they don't leave it out on the floor of the store. PB Blaster is 100x's better then WD-40

Back