• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Alignment Place

Where do you recommend getting my car aligned? I finally put on the springs I bought from Z about 20 years ago (and cut one one coil off the rear as recommeded by Jeff and Gil) and heard that I need to get the car aligned after the drop. I haven't found any place in Austin that will clear the front spoiler. Any suggestions?

Luis,

I am going to try JC Autospec in Round Rock. Maybe even tomorrow.

I have the same problem.

José

str8'up...

Hai's Alignment & Auto Service
842 Sagebrush Dr, Austin, TX 78758
(512) 997-9000

[well-versed w/ imports/foreign makes, $40/alignment & $10/wheel mount-balance; ask for Hai/owner]

Thanks! I'm gonna try the place Ojas suggests tomorrow. Jose, I'll call you and let you know. Sears on 45th & 35 had a lift they could roll it on but couldn't clear aother place before the front tires got on the pivot.

I can't believe the guy does it for $40 bucks!!!

they all look the same...

I'm gonna try the place Ojas suggests tomorrow.

Wait a minute, I don't think I suggested anything. I haven't tried that $40 place and haven't had the chance to go to JC AutoSpec for alignment (I have used several times for other work, though).

Oh, now I see what happened...

<pre>screen name real name NSX
Osiris_x11 Umar 1991 Black w/ Advan wheels :cool:
Ojas Ojas 1999 Red Zanardi :redface:
</pre>

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm gonna try the place Ojas suggests tomorrow. Jose, I'll call you and let you know. Sears on 45th & 35 had a lift they could roll it on but couldn't clear aother place before the front tires got on the pivot.

I can't believe the guy does it for $40 bucks!!!

JC Autospec is closed on the weekends it turns out. I'll try Hai's today as well. When are you going?
-José

Just so everyone is clear.
TxChopperGuy Luis 199X Pimping NSX :cool:
Alas-NSX Jose 1991 Silver NSX - Not pimped out :frown:

Finally got them installed??? And you even cut a coil off??? Wow, can't wait to see pics! :smile:

Back