• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment shop recommendations

Hi guys,

Looking to have my 02 NSX alignment done after I've dropped the car on KWs and have quite a bit of negative camber in the rear.

Any shop recommendations near Alhambra? I was initially gonna go to West End but can't seem to coordinate schedules and would like to have it done soon. Don't need to corner balance it.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA,
Sihuor

Do yourself the favor and take it to Westend. If you are on coilovers, you will want to corner balance it. The ride will be amazing. And if you are too low on your new coilovers, you will suffer from too much rear camber. But they can get the cars stance right and make you happy too. There is a reason they are busy, and that is because they are the best.

^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do yourself the favor and take it to Westend. If you are on coilovers, you will want to corner balance it. The ride will be amazing. And if you are too low on your new coilovers, you will suffer from too much rear camber. But they can get the cars stance right and make you happy too. There is a reason they are busy, and that is because they are the best.

^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks guys for the responses. Guess I'll just wait to do it the right way. The car handles decent now but I imagine it'll be even better after alignment and corner balancing.

Sihuor

Back