• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS @ Mosport

Guys, this is the sign-up thread for the ALMS event @ Msoport on the weekend of August 25/26th 2007:

Only 20 Spots

Bram +1 S/S
Dave Dean Sun
John Chu + 1 S/S
Dave Crawford - Sat
John Gibson +1 Sat
Garrick +1 S/S
Stu +1 Sun
Steve +1 S/S
Rick +1 S/S
Paul Carrol -Sat
Sean +1
Derick +1 - Sat
Claude Fortie -Sun
Nathan Sun ?
Shawna +1 Sat
Kevin Copper S/S
Bob Archer +1 S/S
Brad +1 Sun
Richie +S/S

Please sign -up

Bram

Last edited:
Bram, last name is Chu and I will be bringing my 6 yr old boy. ;)

Stu + 1 child too!

Hey Bram, please count me in for this also. Just to be clear, we only need to be there for the Saturday and do not necessarily have to be there on the Sunday....right?

Thanks,
Derick...

Derick, No problem, we can give the Sunday ticket to someone else.

Bram

I'm a one day guy too, so i'll use Sunday!:smile:

Hey Bram, I'm going to bring a guest also. Can you please let me know if we have to purchase tickets separately or can we buy them on the day of.

Thanks,
D...

So, if I read it correctly there is NO charge for us to participate. If so, I can attend Sat. and possibly Sunday depending on situations. Never been to a ALMS race, so should be an experience.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The parade lap as per the schedule is NOT CORRECT.

The schedule calls for a Sunday parade. I have received confirmation this AM that the lap is actually on SATURDAY (as initial discussion suggested).

Parade lap is Sat at 12:10.

ALL PARTICIPATING NSXS ARE TO MEET AT THE CORRAL AT 11:40 on Saturday.

There are important procedures that must be adhered to and everybody who intends to participate in the parade lap must get credentialed. If your car is parked in the corral but you do not intend to parade, please make sure that you are not blocking the passage of any NSX who may wish to leave the corral for the parade.

I'll be there with bells on!

Bram and I will discuss the idea of an NSX convoy to the track (sat and sun). Ive suggested that we meet for some breakfast prior.

Im only there on Sunday. Looks like Bram is only there on Sat.

There's 5th Wheel at Bowmanville, Denny's at 401/Thickson.............

Hey Bram, if the parade lap is on Saturday, then please sign me up for Saturday. My guest has never been on a track before and would like to experience a race track during a race event.

As for breakfast, Denny's would be my vote....

Cheers,
D...

Bram,

Is there an itinerary for this and are we supposed to receive anything like tickets beforehand? I a making hotel reservations and need to know whats happening when and where are we to meet or do whatever...

:confused:

John

Bram.........I'm bringing a guest on Sat. - not sure about Sunday as yet. Thanks for organizing this..

I have started a convoy list for the drive to Mosport on Sat am. We will work eastbound so guys won't have to drive west for nothing. Bram, you're on the list as well. You can meet at my place and we'll start eastbound. ( I think we have 5 so far ) Still waiting to hear back from others. Right now we'll meet for a 7:30am departure from Oakville. If more want to join this convoy, please PM me.

Last edited:
Back