• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aluminum/ titanium parts

Anyone know of useful nsx parts that were discontinued or too pricey that are no longer in existence would like a reproduction? I have a client in the aero space industry with all the tools willing to make some parts for us that are reasonably priced. send me ideas and or pictures and I can start a group buy in the next few months.

thanks.

If you remade the comptech rear brace, I'm sure you would do well. SOS did a last run not too long ago, but have decided not to make anymore after that batch.

the newer type R cars had some additional chassis bracing for which numerous vendors have produced there own versions...some more reputable than the next http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...e-Permanent-Thread?highlight=front+type+brace

I'd be up for the bracing

If you remade the comptech rear brace, I'm sure you would do well. SOS did a last run not too long ago, but have decided not to make anymore after that batch.

I just need pictures and then I'd need a part to make a 3d image to then have it built.

I've always been a fan of this type of brace which incorporates the front tie downs. Id definitely be a buyer.
View attachment 147924

It was announced today that there is a reproduction of this bar by someone other than STMPO since they are no longer making nsx parts. It was announced on facebook. if you would like to know more i can get the person over to this page

It's gotta be big parts bc that will be a one off and cost more. But if I had a sample he can make anything with the 3D printer.

The OEM NSX-R front brace is a better design than the STMPO brace.

I would like to see a AL or Ti alternator bracket and rear strut tower brace. That's weight up high that will improve handling.

Throttle cables and upper and lower control arms with knuckles would be nice!

Throttle cables and upper and lower control arms with knuckles would be nice!
I'm not aware of any aluminum or titanium cables, nor would I think AL would be a good idea.

You do know that the control arms and knuckles are forged aluminum? Billet wouldn't be inherently stronger and Ti would be heavier...

Just a reminder that anyone making such parts must become a registered vendor on this site if a group buy is to be organized.

Rules or not. For individuals ie. not business sellers this is a not insignificant fee when all you're doing is making several items to keep the costs more economical. A true business can bear this no doubt but for private owners/enthusiasts is this necessary?

Last edited:
Rules or not. For individuals ie. not business sellers this is a not insignificant fee when all your doing is making several items to keep the costs more economical. A true business can bear this no doubt but for private owners/enthusiasts is this necessary?

Until the site owner/admin says it's not necessary it is necessary.

The OEM NSX-R front brace is a better design than the STMPO brace.

I would like to see a AL or Ti alternator bracket and rear strut tower brace. That's weight up high that will improve handling.

I seem to recall a thread / post from about a year ago discussing a billet aluminum alternator bracket being offered up by someone. I don't know whether it ever went into 'production'. A little searching might reveal the vendor.

Back