• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

An NSX brotheris in the hospital

NSX Friends,

One of our NSX brothers has been in the hospital since August. His name is Mohammed Ashik (a.k.a. Ashik here on Prime) and if you've been to any of the local meets here in the Bay Area you've probably met him and seen his shiny black NSX.

I can't say much more of the details regarding his situation, as his family does not want them shared.

He is currently recuperating in the Healdsburg District Hospital and visitors are welcomed and encouraged, though not in very large groups. Please call the hospital before heading out for a visit just to be sure he is still at the facility and can receive visitors. The address to the hospital is:

1375 University Avenue
Healdsburg, CA 95448

Phone in before visiting: 707-431-6500

If you can't make it out to visit in person but would still like to show your support, you may send cards to his wife Janifa to the following address:

Janifa Ashik
355 Convention Way
Redwood City, CA 94063

If you choose to send a card, please note somewhere on the envelope or in the card "NSX Bay Area" so that she knows that it comes from one of his friends that he made through his NSX ownership.

Thanks for reading this. Whether you decide to visit in person, send a card, or both or neither, post a reply wishing him well so his wife can print it out and show him how close this community really is.

J

I stopped by Mohammed's house the other day and talked to Janifa, she said he was slowly regaining but asked us to continue praying for him.

Mohammed,
Get well soon!!!

Last edited:
Get Well Soon, Mohammed, our thoughts are with you.

Mohammed,

Get well soon, because I need you to move your NSX a couple of inches :biggrin:
(inside joke)

Mike

Mohammed, get well soon. We all wish you a speedy recovery.
Alan

Mohammed,

We pray for your fast recovery and wish to see you get better soon.

-Chuck

lily-freesia-bouquet-yllw.jpg

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
We all have times that things don't go as planned but with a bit of faith and a little luck we bounce back and all becomes well.

You have many friends and people that care for you.
You are truly blessed :smile:

i'm sorry to hear of Mohammed's illness and send good thoughts to him and his family for his complete recovery.

hal

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Feel better soon. Jack and Yo

Mohammed

Take care, hope for a fast recovery.

Ariel

Mohammed's wife just called and informed me that he is doing better now and appreciates everyone's thoughts and well wishes.

He is on the road to recovery... :biggrin:

Mohammed's wife just called and informed me that he is doing better now and appreciates everyone's thoughts and well wishes.

He is on the road to recovery... :biggrin:

That is good to hear. Thanks for passing on the good news Eric.

This IS great news to hear. I'm looking forward to hanging out with him again at one of our local meets!

J

Mohammed, glad to hear your doing better. Looking forward to seeing you again at meets.

Back