• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

An NSX brotheris in the hospital

Just had dinner with Janifa (Mohammad's wife), Mohammad Jr., and James tonight. The prognosis on Mohammad seems good but a long ways to go. He is still in Healdsberg awaiting a bed that will open up closer to San Mateo where they live.
Until then, Janifa continues to visit her husband three times a week so any monies donated to them can help with fuel costs.
If you would want to donate please contact me or James anytime.
If not, your prayers and love would help the family indeed.

Thank you all that have contributed and may Someone Upstairs Bless You.

You're the best!!!:wink:

Thanks for updating the group, Lynn-zo! You beat me to it. It was a good time for us all and surely a welcome diversion for Janifa.

The good thoughts and prayers everyone is sending is working so keep them coming, and thanks for them.

James-zo

Another update:

A big THANK YOU to racer-x for the generous donation to help with Janifa's expenses! In return, you get a free fortune telling:

"You will be coming across large amounts of money and help when you need it".

Remember people, the donations can be anonymous. Just be sure to contact either James (02#154) or Lynn (nsxtaxi) through Prime or meets. I wouldn't be wasting my time doing this if the people I'm helping were not nice. Really quiet, fun-loving, and genuine folks...

Haven't been on Prime in a while and just saw this thread. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Get well soon, fellow bay area nsxer!

I received another very generous donation from another local: Otto_joe :smile:

I'd like to publicly thank him for his generosity and for caring enough to help.

I'd also like to remind everyone that if you wish to help out with the costs of Janifa's visitation costs, just contact me or Lynn and we'll make sure the money gets to her for you.

And please know that it's not just money that helps. Your thoughts, prayers and posts here on Prime are all helping in their own way… so thanks to everyone for that, too.

J

James,is there any updates on Mohammed Bill...

Still no updates. Lynn and I haven't found the time recently. We will be having dinner soon, I hope, and when we do, one of us will definitely post updates here.

J

any updates on Mohammed's condition?

Last update I got was about six weeks ago. Unfortunately, the report was that there was no change in condition. :(

I'm still hopeful.

J

Back