• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another b!tch is crazy thread

liftshard

Suspended
So this chick I've been dating who lied to me a bunch of times had some charity event she wanted me to go w/ her to, but it was being run by some guy who's been hitting on her and asking her out for like a year now. I was kind of like, eh, I'm not into fundraisers. I didn't want to be her "protection" from ppl I figure she's probably encouraging due to her own vanity. So, she gets pissed.

She's a mean drunk, this girl. I met her afterwards elsewhere and you can pretty much see where this is going. She actually started hitting on a guy right in front of me and asked for his phone number. Then she tells me "he's so my type, cute." I was like "don't fking say that stuff to me." At that point, I kinda hung around to see how deep a hole she'd dig for herself trying to "get back at me" for supposedly embarrassing her in front of her friends by not coming to an event that I actually subsequently asked to come to and was told "no, don't come." It got worse. She started trying to hook me up with girls there, just totally showing me up.

Eventually, we left the club and I took her home. In the car, a screaming match ensues and b/c I have the top off, I bet you could hear this sh!t a block away. We go thru every 4 letter word in the book. I don't like getting that way, and I was stone sober, but I had resolved to give her a piece of my mind. On the trip back to dropping her off, she actually hit me a few times, slapped me in the face, etc.

I pulled into her driveway and I was like "get out of my car." She gets out and is looking at me, expecting something. I says, "close my car door, please." Then I drive off, I don't even look at her face. She stands there, I guess the palpability of the finality of things starting to dawn on her. Girls are like this sometimes, where they don't think there are consequences until they are staring them in the face. I drove home.

She follows me. About 5 minutes after getting home, I hear the garage door go up. She knows the code. Comes inside and what am I to do now? So, I called 911. This is 2005 and guys cannot be physically anything to women these days w/o getting in a pinch. She left and came back and eventually, I guess they pulled her over or something and told her to go the hell home and keep her drunk ass there.

Now, she's talking like "only enemies do stuff like that." Am I wrong here or was this about the only moderating influence that I could have called in? This girl went out of her way to go out of control. This is like throwing the steering wheel over hard right just on PURPOSE to cause a spin in your car. Kept drinking and drinking knowing things would get worse, purposely. What's a guy to do anymore other than dial the police?

I mean, verbally, things had gone about as far as they could go. There was nowhere further to escalate things on that front. The only other path was to go physical and I am just not about that sort of thing. I did what I was supposed to, dropped her off in her driveway and left.

How much crazier can women get?

Change your garage code, avoid her like the plague, and consider moving. She got more pissed by failing to get the expected response from you. Who needs the games? I would be worried she might try to get payback on you using the cops somehow.

Congratulations. She's gone...

liftshard said:
So this chick I've been dating who lied to me a bunch of times had some charity event she wanted me to go w/ her to, but it was being run by some guy who's been hitting on her and asking her out for like a year now. I was kind of like, eh, I'm not into fundraisers. I didn't want to be her "protection" from ppl I figure she's probably encouraging due to her own vanity. So, she gets pissed.

She's a mean drunk, this girl. I met her afterwards elsewhere and you can pretty much see where this is going. She actually started hitting on a guy right in front of me and asked for his phone number. Then she tells me "he's so my type, cute." I was like "don't fking say that stuff to me." At that point, I kinda hung around to see how deep a hole she'd dig for herself trying to "get back at me" for supposedly embarrassing her in front of her friends by not coming to an event that I actually subsequently asked to come to and was told "no, don't come." It got worse. She started trying to hook me up with girls there, just totally showing me up.

Eventually, we left the club and I took her home. In the car, a screaming match ensues and b/c I have the top off, I bet you could hear this sh!t a block away. We go thru every 4 letter word in the book. I don't like getting that way, and I was stone sober, but I had resolved to give her a piece of my mind. On the trip back to dropping her off, she actually hit me a few times, slapped me in the face, etc.

I pulled into her driveway and I was like "get out of my car." She gets out and is looking at me, expecting something. I says, "close my car door, please." Then I drive off, I don't even look at her face. She stands there, I guess the palpability of the finality of things starting to dawn on her. Girls are like this sometimes, where they don't think there are consequences until they are staring them in the face. I drove home.

She follows me. About 5 minutes after getting home, I hear the garage door go up. She knows the code. Comes inside and what am I to do now? So, I called 911. This is 2005 and guys cannot be physically anything to women these days w/o getting in a pinch. She left and came back and eventually, I guess they pulled her over or something and told her to go the hell home and keep her drunk ass there.

Now, she's talking like "only enemies do stuff like that." Am I wrong here or was this about the only moderating influence that I could have called in? This girl went out of her way to go out of control. This is like throwing the steering wheel over hard right just on PURPOSE to cause a spin in your car. Kept drinking and drinking knowing things would get worse, purposely. What's a guy to do anymore other than dial the police?

I mean, verbally, things had gone about as far as they could go. There was nowhere further to escalate things on that front. The only other path was to go physical and I am just not about that sort of thing. I did what I was supposed to, dropped her off in her driveway and left.

Eeks! that's scary shee8it! But I did notice that you said , in the beginning of your quote, that you "hung" around after you saw her hitting on other men infront of you. So .. I dunno? But, I'd have to say it's prob both y'all's fault. But, in terms of safety & Sanity * , get away. ;) Just my input. :)

:flip flip:

It sounds like her (teetering and inebriated) ego requires heavy, regular stroking. That would get tiring, quick. I suggest washing your hands and changing your garage code. Good luck.

Emotional outbursts are symptoms of greater inner conflict. Alcohol causes these emotions to surface quickly and frequently more aggressively. She needs to help herself first. Only she can help herself.

I'd like to quote something I said on my show once: "We all have a social mask, right? We put it on, we go out, put our best foot forward, our best image. But behind that social mask is a personal truth, what we really, really believe about who we are and what we're capable of." Dr.Phil

Last edited:
First off, is this THE dr. phill?

Otherwise, I'd be careful. The real Dr. Phill may not appreciate you taking his identity.

Secondly, wow, you called 911 on a girl?

liftshard said:

lift:

based on your many previous posts on a variety of subjects, it appears to me that you and this fine young lady are ab-so-lute-ly made for one another. in fact, it may only be a matter of time before we see you both on an episode of COPS - hey, whatcha gonna do about it?

Joel said:
Personally, I think it's the Forums Nazi in disguise.
He is so mean to newbies that he felt he had to create an alter-ego to help others. :biggrin:

I Second that...if he IS infact the real Phil...say it on tv! OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she was seeing how much you really cared and how jealous you were before she married you had your children met another man hired a lawyer kicked you to the curb lied to the cops lawyer children friends and judge making you half the man you could have been but dont fret you will meet a WONDERFUL women and live happily ever fin after!

liftshard said:

I am not sure what you are talking about. Sounds like every relationship I have been in :biggrin: :wink:

liftshard said:
She's a mean drunk, this girl.

About 5 minutes after getting home, I hear the garage door go up. She knows the code.

Things that make you go Hmmmm. :confused: :confused: Why would you give the code to someone you know "She's a mean drunk, this girl."

queenlives said:
based on your many previous posts on a variety of subjects, it appears to me that you and this fine young lady are ab-so-lute-ly made for one another. in fact, it may only be a matter of time before we see you both on an episode of COPS - hey, whatcha gonna do about it?

Or Cheaters :smile: What a great show.

Lifts, I hope it all works out for the best.

It's a good lesson that women like that aren't capable of actually having a meaningful realtionship outside of a physical one. She's not worth your time.

liftshard said:
"So this chick I've been dating who lied to me a bunch of times..."
:eek:

Lied a bunch of times, jeez.

Sorry to say, but you get what you get.

Lying never works.

Good riddance.

-j-

Run the other direction and fast. Relationships like that are absolutely poisonous and have sucked in too many good people.

These are the situations where you must put away any sliver of nice guy you may posess. Don't let it go any further and get out without any hesitation that fear of hurting her may otherwise cause.

Hey liftshard, no offense, but from your previous posts it sure seems that you love drama! It seems that whatever someone says you almost want to disagree to some extent. I HAD relationships in the past that were mass drama and I dropped that sh!t like a bad habit! Your OP sounded like after you said you didn't want to go to this function it ended in you wanting to check up on her and she wanted to see how mad she could get you...
you both needed a big hug and your parents to love you more...
No offense, most of ANYONES relationship drama started from when we were little. No one is perfect and everyone has imperfections. I am sure Dr. Phil will want to change some of this...

queenlives said:
lift:

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I think liftshard has a lot of growing up to do.

You called the cops when she open the garage door? Maybe you did so prematurely. Sometimes we act or say things out of total emotion and that will block common sense, maybe she wanted to apologize or makeup for what had happen.

Those come in form of "Quickies" or hugs :biggrin:

I think you did the right thing. The cops got rid of her. Your right, if you had tried to boot her out yourself, the cops might have ended up coming after you for assult charges. Good move.

Back