• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another b!tch is crazy thread

Hey man, sorry to here about your drama. If she was lying to you about things and had been doing so for a while, then she will not stop lying to you. Its better to get away and break all ties. Relationships seem as though they can only be in 2 catagories. Great, or in the toilet.

Like with my girl, the relationship was Fantastic. But it went in the toilet REAL quick. No gray area.

My car is pretty fast, borrow it and drive like hell in the other direction. You were a lot nicer than I would have been, because I would have left here at the club. I had an old girlfriend try to play that game with me, guess what, her ass was walking home from the club to never hear from me again. Don't play games, life is too short.

Rob

nuccaJB said:
Hey liftshard, no offense, but from your previous posts it sure seems that you love drama!

Yes, why, yes I do. I'm like Morgan Freeman in that jail scene, the "only guilty man in Shawshank."

It seems that whatever someone says you almost want to disagree to some extent. I HAD relationships in the past that were mass drama and I dropped that sh!t like a bad habit! Your OP sounded like after you said you didn't want to go to this function it ended in you wanting to check up on her and she wanted to see how mad she could get you...

No. I actually appreciated, as the event impended, the importance of my attendance to her. Prior to that it was always like "no sweat." I resented her picking the event she was invited to by a guy trying to get her p#ssy, probably in an attempt for him to GET said p#ssy. See, this is a girl that throws herself in front of the carriage to see if you'll save her. Not in front of you, mind you, but when you aren't around. I just don't buy that guys she's ACTUALLY been ignoring for so long would be THAT persistent. Yes, she's a beautiful girl, but seriously now.

I actually cut short what I was doing to try to get there a bit late, but when she told me "get here in 1/2 hr," I really had approx 10 minutes. So, I agreed to meet her afterwards b/c I wanted to see her. Things started out ok w/ her but she couldn't resist swinging the rudder hard over.

You called the cops when she open the garage door? Maybe you did so prematurely.

No, she opened the garage and came into the house. I told her to get out. She refused to comply. I told her again. She again refused to comply. I gave her her final warning and a 10 to 0 countdown and then I dialed 911.

miamimaid said:
Eeks! that's scary shee8it! But I did notice that you said , in the beginning of your quote, that you "hung" around after you saw her hitting on other men infront of you. So .. I dunno? But, I'd have to say it's prob both y'all's fault

It was a totally classless thing to do. I hung around b/c at that point I just wanted to see how low she'd sink to try to get at me. Trying to make me jealous is utterly futile but I enjoy some good entertainment watching ppl degrade themselves trying. And, that's what she did.

liftshard said:
[..]No, she opened the garage and came into the house. I told her to get out. She refused to comply. I told her again. She again refused to comply. I gave her her final warning and a 10 to 0 countdown and then I dialed 911.[..]

Ahahaha you have to visualise that.

"10 9 .. i told you get out my house.. 7 6 ... i'll call the cops .. 5 4 ... c'mooooon ... 3 2 ... oh come on please get out .. i'll do anything ... 1 .. ok bitch i'll call the cops. your fucked now. haha. i rule dude"

:biggrin:

Klayton said:

"10 9 .. i told you get out my house.. 7 6 ... i'll call the cops .. 5 4 ... c'mooooon ... 3 2 ... oh come on please get out .. i'll do anything ... 1 .. ok bitch i'll call the cops. your fucked now. haha. i rule dude"

Klayton said:

That sounds awefully familiar. :smile:

I would like to thank everyone for participating in this thread. After careful analysis of your answers, I'd like to invite you all to come onto my next show entitled: "Internet Forums : How The Internet Ruined My Relationship". I have had a large number of your wives and girlfriends contact me pleading you all to go on the show. :D

"No. I actually appreciated, as the event impended, the importance of my attendance to her. Prior to that it was always like "no sweat." I resented her picking the event she was invited to by a guy trying to get her p#ssy, probably in an attempt for him to GET said p#ssy. See, this is a girl that throws herself in front of the carriage to see if you'll save her. Not in front of you, mind you, but when you aren't around. I just don't buy that guys she's ACTUALLY been ignoring for so long would be THAT persistent. Yes, she's a beautiful girl, but seriously now."

My bad on this one liftshard. I totally get this point, I have dated girls in the past that "play dumb" about a guys intentions and motivations. They get "free" stuff or help and "act" like they don't know the guys true intentions.

Mermaid, sorry to hear about your bad date, but your thread might have to have a bit of a different title, or it could have the same title and there is something that you are not telling us... J/K :tongue:

TyraNSX said:
Change your garage code, avoid her like the plague, and consider moving. She got more pissed by failing to get the expected response from you. Who needs the games? I would be worried she might try to get payback on you using the cops somehow.

Very true.....and FOR SURE change that garage code!!

Back