• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Another return customer...back in another NSX

After a long cross-country trip my Imola is finally here! Sold my 2004 GPW to Rick (s4play) years ago and missed the NSX. Messed around with some other Pcars in the interim, but was pulled back into the NSX world. I think I drooled over synth19’s IO pics for the longest time, but I had never seen an Imola in person until a few weeks ago. Seeing one in person vs. pics def sealed the deal for me :smile:

Thanks to PACNW Primer Matt (Matt Knight) for checking the car out for me before I pulled the trigger and to Wesley (unreasonable) for letting me see his Imola. The Prime community is def another reason i’m glad to be back.

Delivery pics :)

Here comes the truck...
01_Truck.jpg

LOL!
02_Truck.jpg

04_IO.jpg

05_IO.jpg

06_IO.jpg

Minty fresh in/out :)
08_IO.jpg

Finally in her bay...
09_IO.jpg

Now my security cams will keep tabs on her :)
10_IO.jpg

Def recommend Intercity. They did A++ job and got it here in 7 days with constant communication.

Now bring on the mods...again :biggrin:

Congrats. Beautiful car. I always find it interesting when P-car guys selling their cars to buy the NSX. What made you return to the NSX?

Re: Another return customer...back in another NSX >>

Great looking car, though your Porsche <---> only parking sign may need to come down :)

Glad youre happy with it, I now want to see your mod list :) (you already know mine from the PMs)

:biggrin:

That is soooo beautiful man. My wife wants me to get an Imola... she has no idea how rare it is that people sell theirs... this looks great!!!

That is soooo beautiful man. My wife wants me to get an Imola... she has no idea how rare it is that people sell theirs... this looks great!!!

Youre not kidding, He was lucky there was one avail when he started looking. I never - EVER thought i would find mine too. I am very happy he got this one

I would also love to know what made you come back to the NSX. The only other 'exotic' I've driven is a Ferrari 360 Spyder which was great but I love my NSX! I've always wondered what makes people come back when other cars are faster and/or handle better as well (at least numbers wise). I wouldn't trade my NSX for anything but I am curious...

Wow.. Orange in and out looks fantastic. Love looking at these delivery pictures.

NSX looks brand new.. How many miles on this one?

Wow, what a beauty, I too came back to the NSX. Enjoy!!

Very, very nice find. Gorgeous car.

Was the previous owner a member of prime?

Congratulations, and welcome to Imolaclub :biggrin:

Your home/driveway/garage look very nice, as well.

Love the photos of delivery/unloading. Some time ago I purchased a set of onyx/charcoal floor mats for my Imola/orange so I could change it up a bit - as depicted in your photo of interior.

Enjoy.

This one:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151511

Last edited:

is that the one from Oregon that only had like <20k miles on it?

my fav color NSX...

congrats...

A rare beauty.... congrats & enjoy! :cool:

And welcome back to the world of NSX.

nice pick up. Congrats!

All - Thanks for the welcome (again)! :smile:

.. What made you return to the NSX?

Was gonna go 993TT/997TT/GTR/Gallardo but with work, kids etc, there is less and less time to do car stuff. Wanted a car that I could enjoy and not have to worry about. Reliability is priority #1 for me. After all these years, the nsx still looks fantastic (very exotic) but w/o a lot of the headaches with regard to maint, etc.

Great looking car, though your Porsche <---> only parking sign may need to come down :)

LOL..this is what was parked there:

DSC_0376.jpg

now the wife's Lex is there, but Im looking into getting her Cayenne GTS so maybe i wont have to take the sign down ;)

.. How many miles on this one?

16k miles

what mods are you planing:biggrin:

Wow! Very nice! They always come back :smile: Haha!

Congrats! You'll have to update the Imola Orange Pearl/Orange interior thread!

Not everyone comes back to a NSX...although NSX's I have owned is still beating 911 3-2 so far...LOL.

You have returned in style! Very nice looking machine.

Not everyone comes back to a NSX...
There is the obvious statistical bias at work in that the only people who post on this forum ARE the ones who come back ;)

Back