• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Senna to Sign Up with Honda

The Honda Racing F1 Team will be making an announcement that the team will be going ahead with the sign up of Bruno Senna along with Jenson Button

Bruno Senna Lalli (born October 15, 1983 in São Paulo) is a Brazilian racecar driver and the nephew of late three-time Formula One world champion Ayrton Senna. His mother is Ayrton's sister, Viviane. His father died in a motorcycle crash in 1995.
When leaving McLaren at the end of 1993, Ayrton Senna had said: "If you think I'm good, just wait until you see my nephew Bruno". Bruno raced go-karts against Ayrton on the family farm, and it was clear that Ayrton regarded his nephew's potential very highly.

Ummmm sign up for what? They aren't competing in F1 this year. Or did I miss something? :confused:

Sounds like a waste of the same money they were trying to save when they pulled out.

The new rumor has, the potential buyer of Honda F1 signed Bruno Senna, who will bring in massive sponsorship money.

It's on Planetf1.com

I guess I too have been out of the Honda F1 loop. They don't call, they never write. :wink:

So, is Honda F1 being bought? Will Honda support them as a manufacturer or is it going to be a privateer effort? I guess I could look it up, but I'm too lazy.

Back