• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any new car you want! ANYTHING!

This is a question I love to ask guys that I just met: If I were to give you a certificate that you could redeem for any new car. Anything at all, The sky is the limit, What would that car be for you?

Exclusions:
Must be current year
You can not sell it

So........Whats YOUR Car?

well considering the rising gas prices and my need for speed, i'll take that biofuel Koenigsegg CCXR if it's out.

if it's not out yet then i'll be happy with the regular Koenigsegg CCX.

hey, you said any car. :)

Can't ever sell it? Can I use it as leverage and borrow against? If so then I will take the Bugatti or Enzo.

If it is something that I have to use and can not make any money from the transaction then I would go with the S65.

Anything sky's the limit...Saleen S7 TT, if it was something I had to live with reasonably...the Audi R8.

Neither the McLaren F1 or Porsche Carrera GT are currently made, so those are out (and I can't afford to maintain them anyways).

I'd have to say Porsche GT3.

Porsche 911 RS assuming I had to pay for gas, and upkeep.
If I didn't have to pay for upkeep, I would go with a lambo.

I'd rather have an F40 or F50 over any new car under those conditions.

I'd probably go for a Zonda if I had to go new since they use a MB drivetrain and I could probably manage to maintain it.

So long as I don't have to pay for gas an insurance throw me in for a F599, I kinda like the look. Sexy but not too outrageous or racey. :biggrin:

Tough call. Lamborghini LP560/4 or Aston Martin DBS.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. Slight preference to the convertible, but since I think only the coupe is out right now, I'll take that. :cool:

Veyron.

I don't know why anyone would pick anything else.

S65 and RS4? Are you guys kidding? I mean those are nice cars but.... are you crazy? You take a certificate for any car in the world and that's what you pick? seriously?

Veyron.

I don't know why anyone would pick anything else.

S65 and RS4? Are you guys kidding? I mean those are nice cars but.... are you crazy? You take a certificate for any car in the world and that's what you pick? seriously?

The original question was not specific enough to make a better choice.

Worded like this I would pick something different...

What car would you pick if you could pick any car and it was free and the maintenance was free and the shipping the car to the closest dealer was free and brakes were free and tires were free and the entire time you used the car you would have to pay for nothing.

Well then I would pick a different car. Currently if I picked the S65 the dealer is within 30 miles and the car has a warranty for the first 50k miles.

With my Ferrari if I need service I have to take the car to NJ which is 750 to have it shipped each way or I need to take days out of my life to drive it there wait to have it fixed then drive it back.

The S65 is the best choice in my case. Give me a different set of circumstances and I would pick a different car.

Current year: Zonda
Car from the past: Lamborghini Diablo

Mostly it's due to the exhaust sound and crazy look.

I truly want an NSX but I cant have one. I got to have something thats decent and that can carry 4 wheels with tires to the tire shop whenever I need to remove the tires from the wheels. Arrrrrrrrrgh, I hate the US DOT. Hi guys, I am Azuma and I think this is my first post here.

Back