• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody else see this?

Ahahaha. No woman should make you go that crazy where you take it out on someone elses ride. It shouldn't be too hard to pin it on the guy either...that should get him a nice fine and a restraining order.

I don't know if I should cry or bust out laughing. That is the craziest thing I have seen in a while!

This is why you should ALWAYS have a beater car when you own a nice ride like an NSX... I guess M3 guys should get one too..

I wonder if they just totalled the car?

blknsxnoc said:
This is why you should ALWAYS have a beater car when you own a nice ride like an NSX... I guess M3 guys should get one too..
Either that or be more careful who you're sleeping with.

bodypainter said:
Either that or be more careful who you're sleeping with.

True, but almost every hot female has a crazy ex. Better to error on the side of caution don't you think?.. :wink:

Play safe out there...

No big deal. That will buff out and then a little "Z" will do the trick. Good as new.

That should be a good felony vandalism; I hope they arrested the guy that did that, prosecute him and make restitution part of the sentence. I would bet the car is a not a total though. New M-3, what $50K. Probably like 30K in damage I would guess.
If it were me I would not want the car back and I would definitely stop seeing that woman. If this guy is that nuts, who knows what else he is capable of.

Back