• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone else watch the show Man Vs Food on Travel?

5 of the "fat" sandwiches from RU Hungry at Rutgers. Each one had at least some deep friend meat or veggie patty plus french fries on top. He ran out of time with less than 1/3 of the 5th one left but weighed the group before they started and it weighed more than 7 lbs in aggregate.

I must be a true animal. Ive eaten 2 of those puppies no problem but havent had one in years. I went to Rutgers and live like 5 minutes from there. I pass it every night on my way home from work, maybe i should stop in for a snack.

Love the show, the wife and I watch it every week. All the food looks mighty tasty everywhere he goes.

I've been to a few places mentioned on Diners Drive-ins and Dives by Guy Fiery, the food never turned out as good as they're on TV. The places mentioned on MvF seems to be better.

I watch that show. I find it entertaining. I was in Vegas and debated on looking up that 6lb burrito at the NASCAR restaurant but cooler heads prevailed. I didn't want to be in a food come for a whole day. :biggrin:

that burrito looks delicious, and for some people a food coma might be a cheaper and less painful way to spend a day in vegas!

Back