• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know a good fabricator for exhausts here in Houston?

I want to align my exhaust better but I don't want the fabricator/muffler guy to touch my exhaust. Therefore, I want someone who could adjust my test pipes in order to help re-align my exhaust.

Anyone got the hook up for someone who does a good job?

hmm evs or carboy

or maybe even cvm, car van muffler

hmm evs or carboy

or maybe even cvm, car van muffler

I went to cvm- now known as cvt for my s2k. My exhaust was hanging really low and way to far to the left They fixed all that. Total cost: $20.00.

If you do go there, ask for John and tell him "Trung send me here and he said to hook it up."

carboy is not an option. They were the ones who installed it.

What was the solution in your situation ysoslow?

Is this cvt place this one?

Last edited:
Was going to go to cvt today so I could start to get my car ready for craze, but my car wouldn't start. Dammit. And it's been hooked up to a tender the whole time

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Brent. Swung by Powerfab today and had a chat with them. I have an appointment to drop off the car later this week.

Guys at powerfab were great. My exhaust is now aligned perfectly with no modification to the piping of my exhaust. Hangers were re-welded to make this adjustment.

I have used the guy for my cars for 20 years. He does great custom work. He did a great custom Magnaflow for my NSX with all custom pipework SS Magnaflow 50 with 2 in/ 2 out config and dual twin un-resonated tips. about $530 installed

I also have a magnaflow 80 2 in/ 2out with 4" oval Magnaflow resonated tips that I use as before. about $850 installed.

First setup has great sound at idle and under load with a little droning in the cabin around 2-3K.

Second setup is quiet at idle and while cruising, no droning at all, but great sound under load.

Mighty Muffler on Bissonnet near Synott. Ask for Tommy. Tell him Robert Trembath sent you. 281-561-6108

Hey Matt,

How much did PowerFab charge you? I need some work done too.

Btw, I've used Mighty Muffler before and they are a rip-off! I will never go to that place again. They are mighty proud of themselves and feel they can charge a premium due to the fact.

Also, I'd like to go somewhere that has an easily accessible lift, so I don't scrap. :smile:

Thanks,

Z,

Not sure the price Matt got, but when I asked Powerfab they quoted me $100/hr for adjusting my exhaust. It would've only taken an hour or less.

-Nam

Z,

Not sure the price Matt got, but when I asked Powerfab they quoted me $100/hr for adjusting my exhaust. It would've only taken an hour or less.

-Nam

I think it was under $200. I can't remember

Thanks guys, I've got an exhaust leak and want to take it somewhere to have it found/fixed.

go to cvt on airline and e. roseland,( ithink). It's right by little york and airline.
ask for John, mike, or chris. Tell them trung sent you. you'll do it right for cheap and fast.

Back