• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know about this one in TENN? JH4NA1187TT000107

Here is the link...the $$ seems high in my opinion... but ya never know when cash is offered...I tried to seach the VIV# here but didnt come up with anyone thing and if YOU GUYS dont have it listed...who does? lol You guys seem to know almost every NSX out there in the freaking world awesome really the amount of info here..sooooooooo If anyone knows this car and/or dealer...let me know

Thx

Vin JH4NA1187TT000107

Car is at MILES AUTOMOTIVE in TENN
http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ebaymotors/w...50478253560&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

Re: Anyone know about this one in TENN?

Can't see the eBay auction but if it's the MILES Auto that's located in Cool Springs outside of Nashville, I'd avoid it like the plague. Arrogant bunch of pricks that thinks everything they have to sell is gold-plated and treat you accordingly.

That's way too high for a 96 in my book. You can get the N2s for that easy. I would sure be waiting on that if I had the cash you do to spend!

I know its way to high lol just wanted to know the quality of the dealer and car if possible before low balling him Its gonna sit there a LONG time at that price I think

Back