• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone know this car JH4NA1152PT000317

This car has been listed for sometime now. The car is in Colorado. Any help is appreciated.

Oops, Sorry. Yes that is the link to the car. Thanks

I think this was for sale back in April / May during me NSX search. I think it was on AutoTrader or another site. IIRC, I spoke with the owner (have you?) and I think it has a new Tranny as well as the stuff listed. Makes you kind of wonder (tracked or driven very hard?) why this car, under 70k miles needed a new Tranny. You may want to confirm this, but IIRC this is the car.

Good info. I have not spoken to the owner as of yet, but if this is confirmed (Tranny issue) I think I will steer clear of this one. Thanks again.

Florissant is near Colorado Springs, not all that far from me. If you become more interested and want someone to take a look at it, let me know.

With NSXPO coming up in 3 weeks, you might get several dozen people to take a look at it! :biggrin:

Good info. I have not spoken to the owner as of yet, but if this is confirmed (Tranny issue) I think I will steer clear of this one. Thanks again.

Glad to help and good luck with your search. I ended up with the 2nd NSX that i took the time to fly out and see. Don't be afraid to walk if the NSX you think you want isn't what you thought it would be

Thanks for all the offers, that is what makes this site so great!

Back