• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone recommend a company/person in the bay area for minor dent, ding removal?

Roger

I'll give him a shout tomorrow as well and see if I can reach him. He usually books up fast. At the very least he should return your calls.

Yo E, if you are still looking for a dent guy call a guy I used for years. Even though I no longer live in the Bay, I will still drive down to have any dents/dings done by Robert Valenzuela.

I haven't used his services in about a year and a half, but here is contact info. Also - he prices very fairly. Yes, aluminum is different - it takes more care to work - doesn't "flex" back like steel if you over-fix the dent, so you have to get it exactly right. Robert took out a couple dings on my NSX, S2000 and Integra. You would never know they were ever there.

Robert Valenzuela
Owner
AUTOImpression
925-580-9857
[email protected]

(he was one of the original founders of West Coast Dents in Pleasanton).

Def agree!!!

Thanks Nalesh

here is my original thread: Help door ding fix

1st hand experience :tongue:

hope it helps

make sure to tell him we sent yah....

Last edited:
Well I cant believe this Robert Valenzuela wont call me back. I guess business is so good he doesnt need to call back potential clients. :eek:

OK...tomorrow I will look for someone else.

Well I cant believe this Robert Valenzuela wont call me back. I guess business is so good he doesnt need to call back potential clients. :eek:

OK...tomorrow I will look for someone else.

One of my staff knows Robert and overheard him say something to the effect "if he hasn't heard of Kent Shepley then I'm not going to bother with that guy"

He heard it from across the room so he's not certain to the exact language used...:wink:

One of my staff knows Robert and overheard him say something to the effect "if he hasn't heard of Kent Shepley then I'm not going to bother with that guy"

He heard it from across the room so he's not certain to the exact language used...:wink:

:smile:

I've been using dent dynamics in santa rosa remove dents for years. Last month, they did a dent on the nsx for well under $100 (i droped a tool on the fender); can not see where the dent was........

I don't know if it is still useful or now too late, but I have used and been quite happy with Sal Contreras/Dent Experts on my NSX as well as my Lexus. 650/349-3368

Chip

Last edited:
Here is another dent removal guy that I have used. He works mostly at dealerships and body shop and he does come to your location. Great work!!

John
Dent Wizard

415-716-7755

Jack

So, someone decided to give my M3 a door ding for Christmas. :mad:

Since this thread is months old, who is the preferred ding guy these days in the Bay Area?

Ben, I wouldn't mind combining with your order if we can get a better deal together. I've heard these guys charge less per dent if they only have to make one stop. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned $35/dent at the S2K dent day. That is amazing. I've got about 4-5 of them that need attention.

So, someone decided to give my M3 a door ding for Christmas. :mad:

Since this thread is months old, who is the preferred ding guy these days in the Bay Area?

Ben, I wouldn't mind combining with your order if we can get a better deal together. I've heard these guys charge less per dent if they only have to make one stop. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned $35/dent at the S2K dent day. That is amazing. I've got about 4-5 of them that need attention.

I could possibly do the same thing if you want a third party. I have a little one on the passenger side door. How good is this guy? Does he have experience with aluminum?

Okay... Mini Dent Day.

I spoke to the guy who did the great work at the S2K/M3 day and he sounds like a really good guy with a LOT of experience. He is willing to do up to 4 cars on Saturday Jan 10th at 9AM (Pleasanton). We should be done well before noon as he did 15 cars himself at the S2K/M3 day. He would like to do it all at his shop as he has all the right tools there. His prices are very good ($25-40/dent). Once again, he can only do 4 cars. So sign up if the date/time works for you.

1) John (aridon99)

Last edited:
^thanks John for taking the initiative and getting this setup for us!

Anyone who needs this done should definitely take advantage of this...wish I can go but going to be out of town that weekend :(

Okay... Mini Dent Day.

I spoke to the guy who did the great work at the S2K/M3 day and he sounds like a really good guy with a LOT of experience. He is willing to do up to 4 cars on Saturday Jan 10th at 9AM (Pleasanton). We should be done well before noon as he did 15 cars himself at the S2K/M3 day. He would like to do it all at his shop as he has all the right tools there. His prices are very good ($25-40/dent). Once again, he can only do 4 cars. So sign up if the date/time works for you.

1) John (aridon99)
2) Dale (94710) Hi John, You have been pm'd, thanks for setting this up.

Last edited:
I don't know if it is still useful or now too late, but I have used and been quite happy with Sal Contreras/Dent Experts on my NSX as well as my Lexus. 650/349-3368

Chip

thanks Chip, I called Sal and he picked up right away. He's based in San Mateo but tries to group customers based on area so I'm going to meet up with him this week in Sunnyvale before my trip :)

Awesome service

rick

Hi John, can you please pm me his contact info? I have three dings on my new prius that needs to be worked out.

thanks.

Okay... Mini Dent Day.

1) John (aridon99)

I know this thread is old but we now have a dent guy that comes to our shop to do work for us in Fremont.

IF there is enough demand, I'd be happy to ask him to come over if we have enough cars to do. I'm merely offering the space to host the event, you will deal directly with the dent guy on payment.

Rick......as we talked at the luncheon I need a good PDR guy. Maybe if enough of us get together we could have a group PDR at your place in Fremont. Anyone else need some PDR love?

Rick......as we talked at the luncheon I need a good PDR guy. Maybe if enough of us get together we could have a group PDR at your place in Fremont. Anyone else need some PDR love?

Roger the guy I used was mentioned in the first part of this thread. He is not the cheapest guy but he seems to pride himself on doing the impossible and has a ton of experience. He took out the difficult dent in my m3 nearly flawless (e46 m3 vert)

I would try him:

Sal Contreras
Dent Experts (his company)
650/349-3368

My daily driver could use some PDR love. :)

Back