• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone recommend a company/person in the bay area for minor dent, ding removal?

Howdy, Dhalsim, hopefully it's okay with you that my car isn't a NSX (yet). Still an Acura though.

1. Dhalsim
2. Otto_joe
3. manystyles

so what's the deal?
Can someone update this thread with the latest?
Seems that the information prior was from May... Just want to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Howdy, Dhalsim, hopefully it's okay with you that my car isn't a NSX (yet). Still an Acura though.

No problem. Just want to try and get a few cars together to maybe get a little discount.

so what's the deal?
Can someone update this thread with the latest?
Seems that the information prior was from May... Just want to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Manystyles revived the thread with post #47 and then Rick graciously advised we could use his work place to arrange for the PDR day and recommended Dent Experts. Now we are just trying to see who wants in and when we get maybe 5 cars I will give the guy a call and try and set up a date that works.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Dhalsim
2. Otto_joe
3. manystyles

Last edited:
No problem. Just want to try and get a few cars together to maybe get a little discount.

Manystyles revived the thread with post #47 and then Rick graciously advised we could use his work place to arrange for the PDR day and recommended Dent Experts. Now we are just trying to see who wants in and when we get maybe 5 cars I will give the guy a call and try and set up a date that works.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Dhalsim
2. Otto_joe
3. manystyles

+ 1 for NSX and MDX

1. Dhalsim
2. Otto_joe
3. manystyles
4. 94lude

1. Dhalsim
2. Otto_joe
3. manystyles
4. 94lude
5. flipflops

Hello, I would like to check in to join in on a dent removal day for my Civic. I'm not sure if the dent on my Quarter Panel can be fixed, but it's worth a try before taking it to a body shop.

Thanks.

Back