• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone watch Boston Legal?

I just love this show. It is on after Desperate Housewives on ABC @ 10:00 pm EST. William Shatner is just awesome. Just curious if anyone else watches it.

My wife and I watch it every week, we Tivo it and then watch it together some time during the week.

Shatner is hillarious as Denny Craine! I also love the writing for James Spader, he has some of the best lines I have ever heard on TV. Tara is too hot for words!

Love it - huge Ally McBeal fans ( named our cat Ally McTabby ) - every bit as good - hope it makes it into a second season!!! - and speaking of hot, how about Monica Potter " Denny Crain "

Last edited:
I love it.... followed it from when james spader & william shater were on "the practice" before it spun off into its own.

Monica Potter is hot, but Rhona Mitra......Smokin! Yum!

-Ray

NetViper said:
I just love this show. It is on after Desperate Housewives on ABC @ 10:00 pm EST. William Shatner is just awesome. Just curious if anyone else watches it.
Never seen the show but my friend and neighbor across the street is one of the writers on the show.

Gave him a ride in the NSX a few months back and scared the daylights of out him :biggrin:

nicholas421 said:
the quirkiness worked well in ally mcbeal because it was novel... it doesn't have quite the same effect when applied to a bunch of has-been actors.

I totally disagree. These people are much more fun to watch that some anorexic chick.

SoCalDude said:
Never seen the show but my friend and neighbor across the street is one of the writers on the show.

Gave him a ride in the NSX a few months back and scared the daylights of out him :biggrin:

Awesome! Maybe he can fit the NSX into one of the shows! Or maybe I can guest star :)

NetViper said:
Awesome! Maybe he can fit the NSX into one of the shows! Or maybe I can guest star :)
I'll ask him to :biggrin:

Back