• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

appetite suppressants

a friend wants to know if anyone here has had success or failure in weight loss with a product called ...fireball liqui-fusion...made by precision engineered out of bohemia NY. thanks for any feedback.

Not familiar with that one, but my wife is having good results with a product called Oxy Elite Pro.

It claims to be a thermogenic, but she doesn't feel (in her medical terminology) "all geeked up" and has not experienced any negative side effects while taking it.

Ah, the "I have a friend" question. :biggrin:

Can your "friend" handle a thermogenic? Hard to beat the ECA stack, or CLEN.

If your friend is trying to loose weight I recommend what I did this last year. Purposely eat more times throughout the day to speed up their metabolism. You always feed your appetite that way and still loose weight :D.

I lost about 25-30lbs that way and I was never feeling hungry during the process. I was weighing ~185lbs in May of 2010 after about 6 months I've got down to 155lb but now I'm at 157lbs -161lbs but maintaining myself at that range. I did do some running to help speed up the process but I did loose the last 10 lbs without working out so it does work.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9PR_rzF8ofw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Can your "friend" handle a thermogenic? Hard to beat the ECA stack, or CLEN.

+1 these are the only ones that really work. Clenbuterol is kind of rough, but the side effects of EC are really minimal. Also, before anybody says Ephedrine is illegal...it's perfectly legal and available at the pharmacy counter.

If your friend is trying to loose weight I recommend what I did this last year. Purposely eat more times throughout the day to speed up their metabolism. You always feed your appetite that way and still loose weight :D.

I lost about 25-30lbs that way and I was never feeling hungry during the process. I was weighing ~185lbs in May of 2010 after about 6 months I've got down to 155lb but now I'm at 157lbs -161lbs but maintaining myself at that range. I did do some running to help speed up the process but I did loose the last 10 lbs without working out so it does work.
10/12 years back when I was diligent about weight training I did prepare 5/6 per day and buddy let me tell you its alot of time consumpsion. It does work well but you have to have that drive to do it. Lotsa work.

To lose weight, you HAVE to deal with feeling hungry. PERIOD. If you can still feel hungry after every meal and when you go to bed, you are golden.

Just try one day on, one day off first. If you can't last one day....:frown:

+1 these are the only ones that really work. Clenbuterol is kind of rough, but the side effects of EC are really minimal. Also, before anybody says Ephedrine is illegal...it's perfectly legal and available at the pharmacy counter.

I agree. I lost a majority of my weight which I did all naturally, but when I hit a plateau I used a few different products. First I tried a bunch of the bullshit they sell at GNC like Lipo 6 and hyrdroxycut. After failed use of these I decided to go to the next level. The ECA stack is the next and final step anyone who isn't going to be competing in a body building competition should use. Clenbuterol and albuterol are a little extreme for the average person seeking weight loss.

So anyways, I used the ECA (Ephedrine, Caffeine, and asprin) on and off for sometime before I started finding myself needing it. Also the reason why you should not use it for more than 4 weeks on two weeks off. You will build up a tolerance and it can be a nasty cycle, but if you do it properly you can have great success. I used it to cut weight for a fight and dropped from 205 to 170 in 8 weeks, with a majority being fat loss.

The only other product I have found that you can buy from a supplement store or online remotely close to ECA is the Oxy Elite Pro and Alpha t-2 stack. This was a great combo for someone who doesn't want to go to walgreens and ask for Bronkaid over the counter. I don't know why but some people have an issue with this.

BTW ECA is an amazing appetite suppressant but you don't need one if your trying to loss fat. Losing fat and weight are two different things. If your trying to lose fat don't starve yourself. Theres no reason to go hungry. Look online for a list of negative calorie foods. You can binge on these all day.

Besides that theres a few things you can do to help besides taking pills and there all basic.
-Don't eat 3-4 hours before bed, especially carbs.
-Make breakfast your biggest meal. Consisting of most of your daily carbs.
-Drink 12oz of ICE water first thing in the morning on and empty stomach, don't eat for 15-20 minutes. You can take your pills at this time BTW
-A high protein, high fiber, low carb (not no carb), low fat diet is essential.
-Last but not least the obvious. Don't eat fast food, or soda. This includes diet.

Back