• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Arclight Lumi-R Tailights $1,350

These are BRAND NEW and UNUSED. I haven't even ever taken them out of the box they were shipped in. Bought them a couple years ago for a project that never happened so I'm just trying to get some extra money for my current project. When I bought them it was #18 out of 20 made. Don't know if more have been made since then.

Comes with:

Taillight panels
Light controller
Instruction manual
Weather sealer

Located in Ventura County, Ca, but I'm willing to ship if you can't pick up.

Added a photo of the original packing slip that came on the box (my address obviously excluded) with my username to hopefully clear up any doubt about the authenticity of this post. I appreciate the concern and realize that a brand new account posting an expensive very limited part may seem suspicious. Thanks for the patience, as I am pretty new to the forum format and had issues uploading the images originally.

Attachments

• DSC07663.jpg
    DSC07663.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC07660.jpg
    DSC07660.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 643
  • DSC07665.jpg
    DSC07665.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 642
  • DSC07661.jpg
    DSC07661.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 636
  • DSC07667.jpg
    DSC07667.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 641
Last edited:
These are BRAND NEW and UNUSED. I haven't even ever taken them out of the box they were shipped in. Bought them a couple years ago for a project that never happened so I'm just trying to get some extra money for my current project. When I bought them it was #18 out of 20 made. Don't know if more have been made since then.

Comes with:

Taillight panels
Light controller
Instruction manual
Weather sealer

Located in Ventura County, Ca, but I'm willing to ship if you can't pick up.

I was having issues uploading the images, so please check my craigslist listing to see the photos.
https://ventura.craigslist.org/pts/d/moorpark-nsx-arclight-lumi-taillights/6953282140.html

::::CAUTION:::: New account, no posts, you need to take photo with current date etc.... prove you are legit.....hopefully you are....Buyers beware of transactions of new accounts...maybe older members can vouch for him as well? 1,350.00 isn't pocket change....thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back