• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August '09 photoshoot (1600x1200!)

No new fancy mods. I was just in the mood for snapping some new pics.

Thought I'd share. :smile:

nsx_aug_002.jpg

nsx_aug_001.jpg

nsx_aug_003.jpg

nsx_aug_004.jpg

nsx_aug_006.jpg

nsx_aug_005.jpg

nsx_aug_007.jpg

nsx_aug_008.jpg

Enjoy!

Great pics, Great car. I like the back ground. ......Oh one thing what camera and lens are you using?........Thanks Bill

Last edited:
The 1st pic looks awesome!:eek:
Not having tints make it look so clean! I'm personally not a fan of tints myself.

Danny

Outstanding photography and great eye for composing pics. Oh yea, the car is nice, too. :wink:

You were right about the wheels. I've always liked those Hamanns on other cars, but you took the plunge and made them work on the NSX. They look beautiful. Congrats!

Thanks guys!

Im actually using my Canon Ixus 80 pocket cam. The rest is Photoshop magic. :wink:

You have probably seen those Hamann wheels on a Ferrari or BMW. These are customised to fit the NSX.

Absolutely gorgeous! One of my faves on the board. Love the mods, from the clean body kit (the rear is badass), shaved stock side markers, simple wheels! Simple, stunning...awesome job man!

that first picture is my new wallpaper. like what everyone said, great composition and great angle. I also like that gt-one/marga hill rear bumper combo. very nice.

OMG
drool_1_1.gif
Thanks for the new wallpapers! Those pics are so sharp and so clean!

Man.... I love the way you take pics. They looks so good. Love the mods too. And Im still waiting for the nsx r wing on your car.:smile:

Back