• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aussie Grand Prix less than a month away...

LESS THAN ONE MONTH TO GO!!! And i've already got my undies in a knot with anticipation.... not over the GP, but our Great Ocean Road cruise and seeing all the NSW boyz again. We will welcome you Sydney boyz and your red-stock NSX's with the sound of open (non-stock) exhausts! :D

Any more news on the GP Dippy?!?!?!?!?!?

So where do I fit in there Neo??

I'm in with the NSW guys but I don't own a stock NSX... Or even a red one for that matter!

Q. for the group... Which NSX should I bring?

1. The Silver 550BHP Twin Turbo stripped of all luxuries weighing in at just a bit over 1000kg's (Power/weight ratio superior to Mr Ferrari's Enzo! :eek: )

2. The Black NA sporting the latest Gruppe M ver3.0 exhaust (Can you still hear me Dippy?), DC headers, CF CAI and featuring the Targa Tasmania winning ECU chip from Greg Crick's NSX! :biggrin:

Choices... Choices... :biggrin:

AU_NSX said:
So where do I fit in there Neo??
I'm in with the NSW guys but I don't own a stock NSX... Or even a red one for that matter!

You are obviously a displaced Melbourne boy. :D Now get those '91 stocks rims back on your NSX before Honda NSX disown you. :p :D :D :D

As for which NSX... hmmm.... how you cope with such tough decisions in life? :p

<B>1. The Silver 550BHP Twin Turbo</B> : this is make <B>dippy</B> want a TT kit too and his wife will either hate him or buy herself the equiviliant price in handbags. :D

<B>2. The Black NA sporting the latest Gruppe M ver3.0 exhaust</B> : probably means you'll be more noisy than <B>dippy</B> and he'll hate you sooo much for that..... :D j/k Or you could steal Nico's crown as noisest NSX in Australia. :confused: :eek:

If you're driving the NSX all the way from sydney (not transporting by trailer) then in my opinion is take the NSX with the most comfort interior. Otherwise I agree with flight --- bring both!!! :D :D :D

Ok... some photos of my car getting prep'd for the GOR/GP trip to Melbourne...

Attachments

• P02-05-05_08.53.jpg
    P02-05-05_08.53.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 88
  • P02-05-05_08.55.jpg
    P02-05-05_08.55.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 82
  • P02-05-05_08.53[2].jpg
    P02-05-05_08.53[2].jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 89
Back