• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Auto&manual gearboxes and EPS from Europe

From my nsx-r & Reventon project I have an Automatic Gearbox for sale coming from a 1991 automatic nsx with 26000kms only - 1750euros/2150 USD ( torque converter already sold)

S/N MR9A-1001462 MPR7 G7

img0646zy.jpg

img0643vov.jpg

img0644kz.jpg

My first idea was to keep the EPS on the Reventon, but then gave up the idea and swapped it with the manual one from the wrecked.

I have a complete conversion kit for sale for an EPS project, and will include all the EPS harness from the original auto wirings for a plug&play conversion

Complete 1991 Automatic nsx EPS kit: EPS Gearbox+EPS Unit+EPS harness - 1500euros
img0957yq.jpg

img0649ie.jpg

CAUTION: EPS torque sensor is damaged and needs to be replaced!
img0960f.jpg

img0961uz.jpg

Manual Gearbox in the snap ring failure range, coming from my NSX-R - 750euros/925 USD.
Snap ring has failed,pinions and gears are ok, gearbox had only 38000kms.
S/N J4H4-1004437
img0883pi.jpg

Thanks for the interest
Hugo

Back