• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AutoGuide Poll: NSX or Lambo Huracan?

evidently this is the one you want, the LP 580-2. the rear drive only Huracan. lighter, better steering, heaps more fun...

- - - Updated - - -

and $200,000...

evidently this is the one you want, the LP 580-2. the rear drive only Huracan. lighter, better steering, heaps more fun...

- - - Updated - - -

and $200,000...

No you don't. As other have mentioned on the H forums.... "pretender to that throne", "for people on a budget", etc. Not to mention, once you option it up, you might as well have bought a 610-4.

Well I suppose I should add that I don't think the NSX is much of a looker EITHER, just better than the Huracan. The proportions are all wrong...and that of course broke the new R8 as well, which pissed me off lol.

No you don't. As other have mentioned on the H forums.... "pretender to that throne", "for people on a budget", etc. Not to mention, once you option it up, you might as well have bought a 610-4.

i like the subtle changes in the front and back of the car.

i'm not talking about the financial aspect of it, saving money or being the cheap man's Huracan. everything i've heard says it's much more visceral, engaging, wicked and outright fun...

Again, It's not. Maybe if you're hooning around a track and shredding tires. But 99.9% will never do that. The new nose and rear are ugly as f**k on the 580. Not to mention, cheap looking. Hell you don't even get 580-2 side badges on it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Lamborghini-Huracan-LP-610-4-nose.jpg
    Lamborghini-Huracan-LP-610-4-nose.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IndiaTv30a2b6_Lamborghini.jpg
    IndiaTv30a2b6_Lamborghini.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
i don't even believe this, but i actually agree with N Spec! :eek:

i have driven the 610-4, and it's stupid amazing. haven't driven the 580-2 yet, so i can't directly and personally comment.

but i honestly like the look better, and i like the principals of it. and i like everything i'm hearing about it.

and $200,000 puts it dangerously close to optioned NSX money...

Might be true, but you know the car that the legendary Balboni would choose. Something in a -2.

They need an NSX vid like that Lambo one. Flail it around the track. Make the car look fun. Every vid I've seen has been *yawn*.

Videos like that are not Honda/Acura's style. A 3rd party like an affiliate would have to do it for the NSX. Or just like JoyRide do it.

Back