• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Average miles on 91-94's?

Miles on your 91-94

• 10-30k

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • 30-50k

Votes: 38 23.8%
  • 50-70k

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • 70-90k

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • 90-110k

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • over 110k

Votes: 23 14.4%

• Total voters
17K miles when bought four years ago. Now 80K miles. Changed the T-belt at 46K miles (after 10 years car age).

155k miles on my '91.

It's not a daily driver, but almost. Lots of long trips and excursions... I own the car of my dreams to drive it, not let it collect dust! :biggrin:

Don in Heidelberg

116k miles, and i redline it at least once a week to blow out the spiderwebs...

165k on my '93. it's the only nsx i've driven so i don't know what the condition is like relative to other cars but gary over at los gatos acura said it was in an immaculate condition. :)

people, you need to drive it more.

I have for some unknown reason been hesitant to divulge the mileage of mine on posts like this one, kind of embarrassed to have one with that much compared to most peoples. In reality it's a tribute to the quality built into such a great car.
My 92 just turned 173.5k this weekend. I put 80 miles per day on it. Yet I still treat it as if it were a low mileage garage queen.
Jim

I bought my '92 in Dec. '01. It had 50K on it when I bought it, so up to that point the 5K per year was about right. But I daily drive mine and I absolutely love it! I just hit 101K a week ago. I come from the school of thought of "enjoy it!, drive it!". It's a relatively rare car I know, but cars generally aren't good investments, so I will enjoy mine and if I want my money to make money I will do it in something else.

tmc/nsx said:
I bought my '92 in Dec. '01. It had 50K on it when I bought it, so up to that point the 5K per year was about right. But I daily drive mine and I absolutely love it! I just hit 101K a week ago. I come from the school of thought of "enjoy it!, drive it!". It's a relatively rare car I know, but cars generally aren't good investments, so I will enjoy mine and if I want my money to make money I will do it in something else.

Exactly!! The force is strong with you, young Jedi. :)

Back