• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ayrton Senna Commemorative Signature Decal

Status
Not open for further replies.
K&N is the most cheeseball of all stickers, it comes with an air filter. Why would you stick that on an NSX.

K&N is the most cheeseball of all stickers, it comes with an air filter. Why would you stick that on an NSX.

Because if you bought the air filter, or the entire cold air unit from K&N, you might want to rep it. The same reason people put whatever other stickers on their car, be it under the hood, or the back window, side window..etc.

They do it, because they can. =)

AYRTON SENNA COMMEMORATIVE DECAL

an idea inspired by "ShiftyBob" here on prime a few weeks ago, it was brought up that maybe we can create a simple "Ayrton Senna" commemorative/decorative signature decal. the same type of commemorative signature decals have been used by the Lotus community to honor Colin Chapman (founder of Lotus).

so with that, i contact my local vinyl vendor to create these Ayrton Senna decal pack.

AYRTON_.jpg

the image represents the proportions of the vinyl decal. the signature hasn't been altered, or distorted to try to keep the acuracy and look intact. each sticker pack will come with 3 decals in the same color vinyl requested.

decal sheet contains: 1 LARGE (8" decal) and 2 SMALL (4" decals)

this project is not a business for me, nor a stream of income. just simply offering and sharing resources with the community i call home. price only reflects the cost of vinyl, the designers time, the small-scale order of this project, etc.

PRICE ARE:
- $5.00 for each set shipped (standard colors: silver, white, black)

- $8.00 for each set shipped (specialty colors: brush aluminum effect, etch/frost glass, chrome, white reflective)

Please PAYPAL to: [email protected] (and include your shipping address, and specific vinyl color)

***all vinyl colors are available. i already ordered out of my pocket the above colors being that its probably the most commonly requested colors. but standard colors such as: yellow, red, blue, etc can be made. and other specialty colors also can be made upon request. it will take a few days longer to make these request, so please do be patient.***

I'd like a set in black. Will PayPal you later today.

anyone still making these ?

^Stumbled across them on Ebay a while back. Maybe check there if he's not still selling them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back