• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ayrton Senna from PROPER+

Payment sent for solid white. Thanks, can't wait!

AGREED, post up some "installed" pics!

Ask and ye shall receive.

senna1.jpg

senna2.jpg

Got em yesterday...thanks guys! (Still not sure where to put the big one...I'm narrowing down my choices...) :smile:

very nice, thanks for posting, the big solid one possible lower driver side rear bumper should look nice, thats where i usually see them

Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/965/senna1.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/965/senna2.jpg[/IG]

Got em yesterday...thanks guys! (Still not sure where to put the big one...I'm narrowing down my choices...) :smile:

.[/QUOTE]

Awesome Location!

I have one of my small ones on my wink mirror

I too, am having trouble thinking of where to put the big one....

and I'd take pics.....but it's dark and I don't want to look like a weirdo taking pics of a car in the dorm parking lot.

Oh wait I already look like a weirdo wearing a vneck......

But I digress

Awesome stickers lol

I'm probably the only non-NSX owner with a set of these lol

Do to popular demand, we went ahead with making the Shigeru Uehara vinyl! It will be offered in the same set-style as the Ayrton Senna, in the same colors and at the same prices as well.

Check it out:
SU1x900.jpg

Here's an example of just a few of the different colors we have:
SU2x900.jpg

SU3x900.jpg

Let us know either through PM, email, Paypal, or posting here if you would like to order. Please refer to the list found in our 1st post in this thread (or right here) for pricing and color options.

Thanks!

All recent orders have been sent out! Enjoy the vinyl guys.

Sorry for the lack of a response Ryu, the designer working on your order went on vacation and the emails between the two of you got lost in the hectic return he had. Again, we do apologize, but luckily you were able to find another provider. We'd still love to see some of the finished product tho!

You guys still doing these decals? I want a set of Ayrton Senna ones

You guys still doing these decals? I want a set of Ayrton Senna ones

They probably stopped checking this thread a few years ago, I sent them an email though.

Has anyone been able to reach these guys about the Senna sticker lately? I sent a few emails and no response.

Has anyone been able to reach these guys about the Senna sticker lately? I sent a few emails and no response.

Give Proper+/ Touge Factory a call. They are in the process of moving and I think their response to emails may be delayed. Secondly, I doubt they even visit this site to often so don't bother sending a PM.

Tel: 847-290-1531

Last edited:
I'd like to pick up a set of Shigeru Uehara's and Ayrton Senna's decals. Are you guys still putting these out, or do I need to PM to pay someone for em?

Hello ALL!!

We here at Proper+ apologize for all the delay.

Good news!! We've added Ayrton & Shigeru Sigs to our online Proper+ web page! Now you can order them 24/7 and not have to deal with the trouble of emailing.

Not only is this extremely effective, but it gives you instant access to more vinyl choices and full color samples!

SAME PRICE AS BEFORE

Here are links to both the Ayrton Senna & the Shigeru Uehara signatures.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us @ [email protected]

Last edited:
Can you provide links please? I'm having trouble finding them on your site

Back