• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ayrton Senna Commemorative Signature Decal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone can send me the vector image, I can have these made in any color on a per order basis. :)

So I have an Adobe Illustrator vectorized version of:
AYRTON_.jpg

File size: 60kb. PM me an email address I can send this to! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Great!!! Hijacker will get this going then!

not to hijack hijacker, but I sent the file to itsproper.com. They do an absurb amount of vinyl.

Works for me. I have a very close friend who owns a vinyl business that I asked to provide me a quote on and if all works out, to add to his website under a NSX category. This would give the option to add more decals such as NSXPrime decals and anything else that is desired.

The more quotes - the better. Ultimately, it boils down to best price, best quality, and the most reliability. :)

Hey guys, I'm in regular contact with Daniel (OP of this thread) and I'll forward this post to him. I'm pretty sure he's got a few kicking around. He's here but not as often as he used to after he sold his NSX.

-John

I sent Daniel a PM a while back about these, but never heard back. i'll be in for a few when things get rolling.

I'm interested in some white ones... :smile:

I like this one:

2.jpg

Apparently this is now handled - so I will disengage and not offer a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back