• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ayrton Senna from PROPER+

NSXPrime member Synth came to us regarding producing an Ayrton Senna Commemorative Signature Vinyl for you guys. Seeing as we at PROPER+ are huge F1 fans and one of us is a diehard Hondahead, we couldn't resist the opportunity to pay homage to/represent one of the best drivers of all time.

We put the vinyl together really quick for you guys, but instead of putting them up on our website we decided to deal directly with the forum that would understand his legacy best.As you may know from Synth's previous post,the price for the 3-pack of Ayrton Senna signatures -- one (1) 8" and two (2) 4" stickers -- is $7.00-&-up (Shipping is already included).

Just for a reference point, the following is a list of all of our vinyl color options and prices related to this particular sticker pack:

$7.00 for the following:
Gold
Silver
Gray
Orange
Cherry Red
Vivid Blue
Cobalt Blue
Purple
Daffodil Yellow
Black
White
Sea-foam
Teal
Arctic Blue
Sky Blue
Pink
Lavender
Lime Green
Deep Green
Beige
Cardinal Red Semi-translucent
Mulberry Semi-translucent
Green Semi-translucent
Gold Nugget/Fatigue Semi-translucent
Matte Black
Matte White
Matte Plum

$8.00 for the following options:
Chrome Silver
Chrome Gold
Chrome Cherry Red
Chrome Royal Blue
Chrome Raspberry Purple
Chrome Black Metallic
Brushed Silver
Brushed Gold
Chrome Gold Galaxy
Chrome Silver Galaxy
Chrome Black Galaxy
Chrome Gold Galaxy
Chrome Raspberry Purple Galaxy
Chrome Oil Slick
Chrome Silver "Streamer" Galaxy
Pearlescent Clear
Smoke Clear
Etched Glass Clear
Green/Gold Iridescent
Purple/Cyan Iridescent "Midnight Purple"
Ultra Gold Sparkle
Ultra Black Sparkle
Ultra Beryl (Teal) Sparkle
Ultra Royal Blue Sparke
Gold Leaf Florentine
Blue Multi-Lens Fluorescent
Yellow Multi-Lens Fluorescent

$9.00 for the following color options:

Highlighter Yellow
Highlighter Orange
Highlighter Pink
Fluorescent Pink
Reflective White
Reflective Black
Reflective Blue
Reflective Red
Reflective Burgundy
Carbon Fiber (Traditional)
Carbon Fiber (Silver)
Wood Grain

Here are some examples in white:
1.jpg

All you have to do to order is send payment through Paypal to [email protected] and we'll send them out ASAP. Ofcourse, be sure to mention which design you'd like (OUTLINE or SOLID), include which colors and quantities you're looking to get, as well as shipping information.

If there are any questions you can also feel free to contact us through PM, commenting in this thread, or for fastest response email us at [email protected].

Last edited:
The photo that was posted up by Synth was of a preliminary batch and was never meant to be posted online (^o^ )!

But, nevertheless, regardless of which sticker design you order (outline or solid), the large 8" sticker will feature the type-written AYRTON SENNA.

However, NOTE that because the type is so small that it is likely to be the first part of the sticker to show wear over time, especially when improperly handled (during wash, touching, rubbing, etc).

especially when improperly handled (during wash, touching, rubbing, etc).

Are we still talking about the sticker? :biggrin:

Can you tell me what is the difference between the orange and highlighter orange? is it just a shade difference or does the highlighter have more reflectivity or glow?

Can you tell me what is the difference between the orange and highlighter orange? is it just a shade difference or does the highlighter have more reflectivity or glow?

Yes, we are still talking about the vinyl. And the difference between the regular colors and the highlighter ones is that the highlighter versions are much more vibrant in appearance. You will be able to tell the difference between the two without a doubt. Unfortunately, the highlighter colors are more prone to fade faster when exposed to direct sunlight.

We'll post up some examples tomorrow, but we are actually close right now and closing up shop.

Highlighter orange is crazy bright! I mean crazy! But looks pretty cool. I wasn't a fan until I saw it "installed."

Very cool that you can do Senna's signature for us, any chance you can do the Senna "S":
Senna_s.jpg

or Shigeru Uehara's signature for our gloveboxes:
102310640-L.jpg

If there's a good amount of interest on the forum for said sticker(s) and multiple people are looking to purchase, then ofcourse we can.

If not, you can still get the sticker through us and I can direct you to one of our designers for some one-off custom work specifically made for/shipped to you.

Which route would be the best for you guys?

Last edited:
Placed my order earlier today! Thanks PROPER and Synth for making this happen. Appreciate your efforts and support.

Regards,
- Zishan

NOTE* -- All orders that have been placed have been sent out! And we'll continue to do so as they come in. Thanks for the business and glad we could help you guys.

Don't forget, if there's any need for custom logos/designs/etc, it's what we specialize in.

I would be interested in the "senna s" sticker, along with the glovebox one also. I will most likely order the ones you offer here too. can we start a poll of somesort?

PROPER+ I sent you an email inquiring about including some other times with my Senna sticker order. I'm looking for Wood Grain vinyl. Been about a week now.. .haven't heard back :confused:

Thanks

Email response has been sent, we do apologize for the slight delay, however we are not open during the weekend. Thank you for your patience and showing interest, continuing further through email should suffice.

Not sure if this should be posted here but here goes:

There is a film in production at the moment about the life of Ayrton Senna, which is due to come out in cinemas in the Autumn.

I was the first journalist to see it and I’ve now seen it twice, the most recent occasion with Martin Brundle, Senna’s rival from British F3 days, shortly before the Silverstone weekend. He liked it as much as I did.

It is an absolutely fantastic film and I’m sure that not only are F1 fans going to be blown away by it, but it will cross-over into the mainstream with many non F1 fans, especially women, drawn to the poignant human interest story at the heart of it.

The film is being made by Working Title, the leading British movie company who made most of the classic British films of recent years like Bridget Jones, Notting Hill and Pride and Prejudice.

Directed by BAFTA winner Asif Kapadia, this is a different kind of film, a feature length documentary. It uses original archive footage and footage from FOM as well as family movies. The material knits together very well and there are no talking heads telling the story, only actual footage with some voice-only interviews. It is a film about Senna in Senna’s own words to a large extent.

The project has the backing and co-operation of the Senna family, Bernie Ecclestone as well as key figures in the story like Ron Dennis and Frank Williams.

“Neither the Senna family nor Bernie Ecclestone have ever sanctioned such a project for the cinema before and we have made the film with unprecedented access to FOM and the family archive,” said writer Manish Pandey.

I’ll try to get a JA on F1 event together later this year for fans to view the film and talk with the film-makers.

After the movie the stickers will go up in price to $70 a set... get them while you can... hahaha

Proper, I just received my set, that highlighter orange is... LOUD! LOL. I like it. But someone cut a bit of the "T" in Ayrton off on my large set. :frown: Tell the guy doing the cutting to be more caeful.

After the movie the stickers will go up in price to $70 a set... get them while you can... hahaha

Proper, I just received my set, that highlighter orange is... LOUD! LOL. I like it. But someone cut a bit of the "T" in Ayrton off on my large set. :frown: Tell the guy doing the cutting to be more caeful.

haha! I tried to warn you guys about the highlighter orange. It does look quite good though once "installed."

There is a film in production at the moment about the life of Ayrton Senna, which is due to come out in cinemas in interviews. It is a film about Senna in Senna’s own words QUOTE

Thank you so much for the details. I had read a blurp about it in Autosport UK and was anxious to know more. Is the film a general release or will it only be offered in stores ?

Does Brundel think highly of Senna since they had that bitter rivalry in F3 ?

We'll have to consider the repricing idea, lol. And we must apologize for the inconvenience. We went to check for another highlighter orange version to replace it, and it too had the 'T' chopped out. So, we're making another and it should be sent out by the end of the day.

Again, guys, for those receive please post up some "installed" pics. We'd truly appreciate it. (^o^ )

I have no idea about it's release. I just reposted what I read on the net.

There is a film in production at the moment about the life of Ayrton Senna, which is due to come out in cinemas in interviews. It is a film about Senna in Senna’s own words QUOTE

Thank you so much for the details. I had read a blurp about it in Autosport UK and was anxious to know more. Is the film a general release or will it only be offered in stores ?

Does Brundel think highly of Senna since they had that bitter rivalry in F3 ?

Back