• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Az NSXer's Its Drive Time!

Pick a date for the next drive!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone up for a drive in July? Route headed North ...
Wickenburg/Prescott/Jerome/Sedona/Oak Creek/Flagstaff (lunch at Granny's closet) could return on I-17.

Last edited:
Sure...
The only thing I have going on that will take me out of town is the Grand Am race in Alabama July 18th to the 23rd.
Would love to finally get a chance to hook up with you guys.

I just pm'ed Dean and we are working on a northern route again maybe Sedona or Flag. I will post it once I solidify the details. As far as a date in June we only have two weekends left. If we go in July I am available either the 7th or 14th.

I think it might be too late to get a June drive organized. I'm down for whatever though!

Last edited:
Anyone up for a drive in July? Route headed North ...
Wickenburg/Prescott/Jerome/Sedona/Oak Creek/Flagstaff (lunch at Granny's closet) could return on I-17.

Hey O.J. et al,

I'd vote against June 30th, because that morning is the SECC's monthly Cars and Coffee meet:

http://scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=32&day=2007-6-30&c=1

I missed last month's C&C meet, so I'd like to go to this one, but still want to do the NSX drive. Either of the July dates are fine with me, though I'd prefer the 14th personally...

J.R.

July 7th drive :biggrin: Heading North We will meet at the McDonalds off Carefree Hwy and I-17 at 8:30 am. We will leave at 9:00am sharp. Route: Carefree Hwy (74) to (60) to Wickenburg (93) to (89) north to Prescott. (89A) to Sedona continue up (89A) to Flagstaff (Lunch @ ?) and back via I-17. It's around 320 miles roundtrip. You ask how many hours it's anybody's guess. Count on a long day trip.

Last edited:
Me and the little honey will be there!:biggrin: Sounds like this will be a good one. See you guys at Mc D's!:smile:

The following NSX'ers are in so far anyone else going?

1. OJ
2. Badassnsx
3. GT5
4. MYNSX
5. JR
6. Understudy & TucAZNSX
7. Funnyboneman
8. O1blacks4
9. F355klr
10. Waldorf?
11. NSXmas?
12.Deltron Zero?

Last edited:
Heather and I might be able to make it so we'll put ourselves down as question marks now.

1. OJ
2. Badassnsx
3. GT5
4. MYNSX
5. Deltron Zero ?
6. Understudy & TucAZNSX ??

Hello guys how's it going?

Sorry if I’m stealing your thread but I’m currently in AZ as well and I was curious about having a meet. As you can see from my small profile, I don't own an NSX, I own a 300zx. My idea is to try to get a nice group of people together to cruise and meet. I primarily would like to get mostly 90's sports cars; NSX's, Supras, 300zx, RX-7 (as rare as they are), 3000gt, you get my drift.

Let me know if you guys would be interested. I have the 300zx portion covered since I’m part of a 300zx club. But if we could do a 300zx & NSX meet that would be cool too.

Sorry to steal the thread again.

~Jonathan

as of this minute...my car is on the road and i will be thre :)

whooo hooo:smile: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile:

I'll be in Prescott that weekend if you folks want to meet up for lunch.

Hello guys how's it going?

Sorry if I’m stealing your thread but I’m currently in AZ as well and I was curious about having a meet. As you can see from my small profile, I don't own an NSX, I own a 300zx. My idea is to try to get a nice group of people together to cruise and meet. I primarily would like to get mostly 90's sports cars; NSX's, Supras, 300zx, RX-7 (as rare as they are), 3000gt, you get my drift.

Let me know if you guys would be interested. I have the 300zx portion covered since I’m part of a 300zx club. But if we could do a 300zx & NSX meet that would be cool too.

Sorry to steal the thread again.

~Jonathan

I DON'T SEE ANY PROBLEM W/ IT WE USUALLY ARE OPEN TO OUTSIDERS
(ME) W/ THE EXEPTION OF NSXPO .................................................

THESE DRIVES ARE NOT UNDER "AS I SEE IT" ANY RULES OTHER THAN.
1- HAVE FUN:smile:
2-DONT CRASH (ESPECIALLY INTO ME):eek:
3-BEWARE OF THE POLICE.:cool:

MYNSX/MY355

Looks like a great drive. I might be out of town though being 4th of July weekend. Will update if I'm not.

C'MON FRANK WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!:wink: :wink:

WHELL HOPEFULLY THINGS CHANGE.:smile:

IF NOT HOPEFULLY WE'LL MEET THIS WEEK.:wink:

LET ME KNOW........

MYNSX/MY355

The following NSX'ers are in so far anyone else going?

1. OJ
2. Badassnsx
3. GT5
4. MYNSX
5. JR
6. Understudy & TucAZNSX
7. Funnyboneman
8. O1blacks4
9. F355klr
10. Waldorf?
11. NSXmas?
12.Deltron Zero?

PLAYTIME I SENT YA' OVER A MAP OF THE ROUTE PROPOSED.

THE MAP HAS ALL THE "HOT" SPOTS KNOWN (AS IN POLICE)
I ASKED ANDY TO PRINT SOME FOR THE CREW FOR AWARENESS PURPOSES.
NOTE ...THERE MAY BE MORE "BUT" THESE ARE VERY ACCURATE....:wink:

MYNSX/MY355

Can you post the route somewhere to download ?
Also,
I will be bringing 2 NSX's.
Wife and I in one, and my brother who will be in town will drive the wife's NSX on the run.
Figured the more cars the better !

PLAYTIME I SENT YA' OVER A MAP OF THE ROUTE PROPOSED.

THE MAP HAS ALL THE "HOT" SPOTS KNOWN (AS IN POLICE)
I ASKED ANDY TO PRINT SOME FOR THE CREW FOR AWARENESS PURPOSES.
NOTE ...THERE MAY BE MORE "BUT" THESE ARE VERY ACCURATE....:wink:

MYNSX/MY355

If you PM to ferrarikiller andy he's got the info or plytme he should have it to....:smile:

YO YO YO WE NEED SOME HELP FROM THE COMPUTER GURU'S:wink:

I do not have the skill to do that :rolleyes: "although" I figured out how to send the attachment to both of them..

MYNSX/MY355

Hey all -

I'm interested in going but here's the thing - I don't have an NSX but after joining this forum I think the NSX bug has bitten me... :)

I can sit shotgun and take photos - I have a 4mp camera with a wide angle lens that might help bring out the sweet lines of the NSX...

Or - I can just tag along and be the extra people mover... :)

Here's my ride:

mygss.jpg

Lemme know - 602.300.7153 :)

Thanks.

Clifford

Hey Clifford...
I would have to believe your always welcome....
Jim

Back