• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Az NSXer's Its Drive Time!

Pick a date for the next drive!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any idea when you folks will be in Prescott? I'll be up there for the weekend.

Hello, all. This is Bob Hale, and I'm in Prescott Valley, near the 89A intersection just south of the fairgrounds. I'd very much like to check in with some of your Drive participants during your drive on 7/7. As you turn north on 89 A toward Jerome in north Prescott Valley, there'll be a church driveway and parking lot on your left, just above the Yavapai County Fairgrounds entrance (which is on your right). It will be my pleasure to meet some NSX'rs there on Saturday there to say "hello" as an initial introduction. I hope this may work out, and I'm looking forward to it. By the way, I just registered on NSX Prime tonight as a new NSX owner, 1994 Berlina Black/Black. Best regards, Bob ("Rocketman") Hale, Prescott Valley, AZ. Cell: (804) 305-4040.

Very Cool Bob....
Congratulations on your new NSX.....

Hey guys, I don't think ill be able to head out with you guys on this run (getting some paintwork done and the body shop has some of my body panels). Would some of you guys like to get together within the next two weekends?

Looks like Heather and I are out for this one unfortunately. :frown: Have to take care of some work during the day. Have a great time on the drive though and we'll do our best to make the next one. This is our favorite route though which really sucks that we can't make it. Best wishes avoiding the rain too!

I don't think I'll be able to go on the drive tomorrow. But I'm going to try and make it to the McDonalds before 8:30 just so I can meet everybody.

Mike

For those of you who can't make it maybe next time! For the rest of us ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM :biggrin: As far as rolling thought Prescott maybe we can meet up with SCS2k and Bob somewhere in town for a short visit. See you guys in the morning.
Bob and SCS2K here is my cell # 623 297-1630 give me a call around 10 or so in the morning and I will be able to give you a better idea of where we are at. If you guys can think of a place to meet up in Prescott let me know.
OJ

Anyone afraid of RAIN? I just checked the weather in Prescott, Sedona and Flag. There is a 30-40% chance of rain in the afternoon for each location.
If we need to shorten the route to avoid rain( I know some of you don't have windshield wipers) let me know.
OJ

Anyone afraid of RAIN? I just checked the weather in Prescott, Sedona and Flag. There is a 30-40% chance of rain in the afternoon for each location.
If we need to shorten the route to avoid rain( I know some of you don't have windshield wipers) let me know.
OJ

I'm in, rain or shine. I'll remember to bring my wipers along. Seeya tomorrow morning...

J.R.

Thanks, OJ. I just emailed SCS2K for his recommendation about a Prescott meeting spot. Traffic and parking in downtown Prescott are challenges sometimes, and I'm in north Prescott Valley, formerly known as "Jackass Flats"!
I'll let you know what I hear back and call you tomorrow on your cell, as you suggested. Have fun! Best, Bob.

oh man... just getting to bed. i hope i wake up in time to make it!! :)

btw - if i make it, i'll be bringing 3 walkie talkies just in case we need them. driving with them tends to be more fun.

Clifford

Hi Gang
Sorry I cant make the drive, but my front tires are too badly worn out, Had to special order them, and I am still waiting.....

We did not see the peaks in Flagstaff or the Red Rocks of Sedona up close, but we did dine on some great burgers in Jerome!
A special thanks to Funneyboneman, o1blacks4, JR, Cliffud, for making the drive. I had a great time we will have to do that again when it gets cooler. We did encounter a little dust and a few sprinkles in Cottonwood.
Bob it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Very nice Berlina Nsx hope to see you on a drive. I just want to say thanks to Stevie Ray and Badassnsx for showing up even though you couldn't make the drive maybe next time.
I will post pics as soon as I find the easiest way to do it.

Last edited:
Sorry OJ I couldn't make it. Really wanted to.
I ended up driving to Blyth at 11:00 PM Friday night to pick up my brother who broke down on his way to my house. After getting through all the B/S with towing back to Peoria AZ, we didn't get back to my place until 4:30 AM.
After 400+ miles of driving and no sleep, there was no way for me to make it sat morning.
Sorry guys, really wanted to meet some of you.
I talked to Clifford while you guys were on the road, hope he explained and hope you guys had fun...
Next time !

NSXr's ......My appologies for no show /no call thats not my style.The back meds are powerful and made me really loopy.:confused:

Ive been nursing a back injury since Wednesday and hoped it would have passed by Sat am. I slept right through the alarm and woke up much,much later .:eek: OJ got your message "Thanks".:smile:

I hope the ride went smooth.

Theres fortunately a lot of more Middle East fuel to burn!!:wink:

Ps ...I gotta get through emissions before I go anywhere this week.
Got pulled over and harassed to no end Sat. evening you had to be there
it was a nightmare.There I am w/ my buddy doing field sobriety tests and 5 cop cars as they searched my vehicle for drugs.............:eek: :eek: :eek:

End result ----heres your licence Mr.Blah Blah and heres a warning for the expired tag.:cool: :confused: :cool: :confused:

The bottom line is it's the end of a tough week but "Life is Good":biggrin:

MY355/MYNSX

Sorry all, already had plans to go away next weekend and couldn't do back-to-backs away from home. Hope everyone had a great time. Would love to see pics!! Next time. Stay cool. Tim.

I had already left for Prescott before I got any replies to my question. I don't have internet access up there. I guess it will have to be next time.

So can someone tell Mark my number so we can meet up and I can get the walkie talkie?

Thanks all.

Clifford

Back